5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely gift or starter set if you are interested in crystals
I looked at a few other sellers on here but some of them didn't have any reviews and I'm wary of buying things with no reveiws at all. I can tell you that this set is not at all disappointing and would make a lovely gift for somebody who has a new interest in crystals and crystal healing. I only really collect tumblestones at the moment as opposed to larger specimens so...
Published on 14 Sep 2010 by Charlie

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but small...
Lovely stones but quite small (which is fine as I was expecting such...) That said please don't be fooled into thinking that you'll receive the gift box as the advertiser leads you to beleive from the pictures, as you DO NOT! Well I didn't anyway, just a small Organza pouch to keep them safe. Nice little starter set though, comes with explaination/instructions. :)
Published 13 months ago by C.L.Ford

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice range, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
Lovely stones but the piece of paper of stone detail was not tailored to the stones I got just a list of all the stones. Couldn't work out which stone was which even when looking n nter net but u do get a lot of stones for your money just a bit confussngif u r new to stones

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal For Beginner, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
I have put that these are ideal for beginners to crystals and healing as this is what I am. Other reviewers have commented that the stones are a little small, but they came with a description sheet of their names and properties and I have found them adequate for my initial delving into the subject. Really prettily parcelled up in a small gauze bag too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
I bought. These as a Christmas gift. For a close friend and they were perfect. I was very happy with cost and the speed of delivery especially. So close to Christmas

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice set of precious crystal stones, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
I love the product, the size of the colored ones is ok, just a little disappointed with the size of the quarzo, but still a good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal stone set of 12 healing stones, 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
Exactly what I was looking for as my son wanted stones and crystals for Christmas as he has been studying them at school.

Nice little set with bag and half the priceof other sets i had been looking at.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting purchase, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
I found the healing crystals interesting and I am still working my way through the guide and feel I have alot to learn, but again very interesting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Crystals were too small for my liking., 30 April 2013
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
Crystals weren't as big as I thought they would be! It came with a sheet showing you a picture and description of each one and I found it hard to match some of them up.

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased ., 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
So pleased with these crystals , came with a leaflet to explain what they are, came in a lovely pouch.great price too. Fast delivery . Very pleased .thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and great value, 16 April 2012
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
I got this set for my 15 year old son, who has recently got into crystals and chakras etc. It was a bit more pricey than some other sets, but included more crystals. It arrived extremely quickly, and the crystals were actually bigger than I expected. He was really pleased with it.Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 13 April 2012
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
Very happy when I received these crystal stones, good quality, packaging, even a note in explaining all the different stones, will be buying more for friends and family.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
6.95