on 14 September 2010
I looked at a few other sellers on here but some of them didn't have any reviews and I'm wary of buying things with no reveiws at all. I can tell you that this set is not at all disappointing and would make a lovely gift for somebody who has a new interest in crystals and crystal healing. I only really collect tumblestones at the moment as opposed to larger specimens so this set was great for me, and every single stone in the set is beautiful.
on 22 February 2010
after reading countless reviews on different stones i opted for this set and was not dissappointed beautifully crafted and a good range to add to the few stones i had already excellent for a novice like myself i'm now reading up on the benefits of crystal healing and looking forward to gaining more knowledge and hopefully putting it into practice great value to to start your collection...
on 22 July 2011
A lovely set of stones, nicely packaged and promptly sent, with a useful information sheet. Just the thing for someone new to crystals. Exactly what I was after!
on 22 January 2011
i was quite sceptical about this item about the size of the stones and quality i was plesently surpised and pleased with this item all the stones are brillant quality good size and come in a lovely pouch i have no concern with this item
on 30 May 2011
this was a good selection of gemstones - they were good size and quality and i bought them as a present for my granddaughter who was very pleased with them. the information about the benefits of each stone was also very useful.
on 11 June 2014
very small stones when they arrive, but as its a mix of many different kinds, i felt it was okay, but would have been good if they had been better quality.
on 26 July 2011
Very nice quality and shiny stones, came on next working day, nice package, now I hope they will help my mum to come over her health problems, I have a good feeling about these stones :) Helena
on 5 July 2012
The kit comes with a brief description of every crystal and the different uses they have. It is a very good way to start knowing and handling the crystals to achieve healing.
on 2 August 2013
Lovely stones but quite small (which is fine as I was expecting such...) That said please don't be fooled into thinking that you'll receive the gift box as the advertiser leads you to beleive from the pictures, as you DO NOT! Well I didn't anyway, just a small Organza pouch to keep them safe. Nice little starter set though, comes with explaination/instructions. :)
on 2 February 2014
Ordered these as part of a Christmas present but they were so small I was too embarassed to give them. I sent them back and received no refund so had to go through Amazon claims, I eventually got my money back. I've ordered crystals before but these are the smallest I've seen. Would advise anyone to spend a bit more money and get much better ones.