Published on 14 Sept. 2010 by Charlie

This is not good company to get things from
This is copy of my review & compliant about one of their products

My compliant is this The Customer (me) thinks they're getting a number of stones
"Ametrine Tumblestones Extra Large" in plural note the S

Published 4 months ago by GJPC

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not good company to get things from This is copy of ..., 9 Dec. 2014
This is not good company to get things from
This is copy of my review & compliant about one of their products

"Ametrine Tumblestones Extra Large" in plural note the S

This makes you believe you get more than one stone, which then the photo shown reinforces

But you do not get more then one stone you get a single stone

I not the only Customer to believe this see reviews for "Ametrine Tumblestones Extra Large" (Next time I look at the Reviews)

so they use both misleading & false marketing, I look GeoFossils is doing this on a number of their products so it not spelling error.

They needed to be STOPPED doing this it both misleading & false marketing

To me now it look like a con & by letting GeoFossils do this they are damaging Amazon Marketplace reputations.

So I try get in touch with them over this go see my review a 5 star con.

After a number of messages to them, they have ignored me hoping I going to go Away.

So I not looking for refund, I would like one, but it not the money, it con which has ****** me off, (well you can guess what I like to say) so all I am look for from you is honesty in your marker place & GeoFossils & to stop misleading your customers

I have compliant to amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely gift or starter set if you are interested in crystals, 14 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
I looked at a few other sellers on here but some of them didn't have any reviews and I'm wary of buying things with no reveiws at all. I can tell you that this set is not at all disappointing and would make a lovely gift for somebody who has a new interest in crystals and crystal healing. I only really collect tumblestones at the moment as opposed to larger specimens so this set was great for me, and every single stone in the set is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy, 22 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
after reading countless reviews on different stones i opted for this set and was not dissappointed beautifully crafted and a good range to add to the few stones i had already excellent for a novice like myself i'm now reading up on the benefits of crystal healing and looking forward to gaining more knowledge and hopefully putting it into practice great value to to start your collection...

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 22 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
i was quite sceptical about this item about the size of the stones and quality i was plesently surpised and pleased with this item all the stones are brillant quality good size and come in a lovely pouch i have no concern with this item

4.0 out of 5 stars Crystal stone set, 22 July 2011
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
A lovely set of stones, nicely packaged and promptly sent, with a useful information sheet. Just the thing for someone new to crystals. Exactly what I was after!

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally not too bad, 3 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
They were better than I expected them to be :) really nice little crystal/stones.
The only thing I'd have different is the sheet that comes with them, I couldn't identify the particular ones I got from the sheet :/ could do with a more descriptive sheet

5.0 out of 5 stars gemstones, 30 May 2011
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
this was a good selection of gemstones - they were good size and quality and i bought them as a present for my granddaughter who was very pleased with them. the information about the benefits of each stone was also very useful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Crystals and pouch, 11 Jan. 2014
Mrs. S. F. Bratley "sbratley" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
Although it gives the measurements, most of the crystals i received were more slivers rather than pebble shapes so although they may technically meet the sizes given, they aren't very substantial.

As for value for money, I went into a specialist crystal shop in Bristol a few days before and my son bought a bag of 20 tumble stones for £3.99, providing more and bigger crystals.

Communication from seller was very good though, providing details of crystals by email even before the crystals were received.

In their favour, the crystals are very portable and could be carried around in a small purse or bag without any possible at all.

Nice, but just manage your expectations.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 11 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
Tiny was expecting ones I could use in massage…these would get lost too quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars healing stones and crystals, 16 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.
they arrived on time and the the stones and crystals are a high quality i would recommend this company to anyone who is into crystal healing very nice stones.

Crystal Stone set of 12 Healing Crystals.