5.0 out of 5 stars train dvd
3 year old son adores this dvd. There are catchy songs and lots of different type of trains shown (old, new, monorail, channel tunnel etc). Relatively short play time (think about 30 mins ?) Ive even caught my 1 year old dancing to the tunes.
Published on 27 Sept. 2012 by jane

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting
Bought this for my boys last xmas. It was entertaining, some nice sing along songs, but didn't catch their attention. May have been my boys. That's kids for you!
Published on 17 Dec. 2011 by Mr R Williams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars train dvd, 27 Sept. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit hit with my two yr old, 28 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Here Comes A Train [DVD] (DVD)
My two year old son absolutely adores this DVD, very informative and interesting for children. With songs and lazy driver Ted (a teddy bear). If you have a child who thinks going to a train station is a day out - buy it!

Only reason for 4 stars is it does say on the box it's 30 minutes long and it's actually about 17 mins, which if you have to watch it as often as I do seems a bit short. However for the money still a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Here Comes A Train [DVD] (DVD)
I have previously purchased Here comes a Digger for my young son, he was devoted to it but has now moved on to trains so I thought this might be a winner.

The same catchy tunes and simple visuals keep my two year old entertained time and time again, one of the best £3 I have ever spent, and i've bought Here Comes a Tractor and Here Comes a Fire Engine for my two vehicle obsessed nephews too, all we need now is for them to make Here Comes a Plane!!

5.0 out of 5 stars entertaining and educational, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Here Comes A Train [DVD] (DVD)
My 4 year old son was given this for his birthday and absolutely loves it so I purchased it for a friend. The DVD has catchy music (maybe a bit too catchy!) and explain all about the different sorts of trains and how they work in a fun way, my son thinks it's brilliant and enjoys explaining all the different trains to me. Thoroughly recommend it for any train loving toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic....., 26 April 2013
This review is from: Here Comes A Train [DVD] (DVD)
my 4 year old have played it over 80 !!! times... it is fantastic... a must have for any little train lover....
Very educational at the same time.. we have the fire engine dvd... same ted!.. same kids singing the same tunes, so my little boy was already familiar with it.

highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Here comes a song to stick with you forever!, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Here Comes A Train [DVD] (DVD)
Both my sons absolutely love this DVD. The songs will stick with you all day, and perhaps for the rest of your life but I would recommend any one who has children who love transportation, and Driver Ted would have been sacked by now if it wasn't for the fact he was so cute and fluffy!

5.0 out of 5 stars We all love this DVD, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Here Comes A Train [DVD] (DVD)
Great watching, educational, informative, great catchy tunes and we all look out for driver Ted! Bought principally for a 2 and a 3year old toddlers, but it is just as good for grandparents to watch and enjoy !

5.0 out of 5 stars Train-tastic!, 23 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Here Comes A Train [DVD] (DVD)
My three year old loves trains and he adores this DVD. He happily sits singing the songs and now knows more about trains than I.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little dvd, 26 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Here Comes A Train [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD for my 3 year old grandson who loves trains. The great thing about this DVD is that is has clips of all types of trains from steam to monorails and our favourite, the bullet train!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves this DVD, 4 Oct. 2013
Jendel (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Here Comes A Train [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this so that our grandson had something to watch when he visits us. Along with the Tractor and Fire Engine DVD's he has had hours of fun watching them and they are a good learning aid.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›