5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket
Published on 4 Mar 2010 by Mr. J. A. Cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost but not quite up to the job.
I always walk around with my EOS 400d at the ready with the long neck strap wrapped bulkily around my wrist and thought this hand strap would be more comfortable. Its so close but not quite there.

Published on 6 Aug 2010 by Miss RSLP

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost but not quite up to the job., 6 Aug 2010
This review is from: Hand Strap Grip for Camera Nikon Canon Olympus Sony Panasonic (Electronics)

It doesnt fit quite as tidily as the picture suggests and its a bit on the snug side and I only have average size hands for a woman, a fella I think would start to lose cirulation. If the fabric part of the strap was just that bit longer it would give that bit more felxability, and fitting could be personalised with the velcro attachment.

Also it is almost impossible to use with a battery grip which I use frequenly to give the smaller body of the eos 400d better handling and balance. Finally for some reason the base attachment will not screw tightly into the bottom of the battery grip though it does into the bottom of the camera. This means you can't then attach a tripod quick release plate to use with a tripod successfully, although it works fine with a tripod without the battery grip.

So this item didnt suit my needs but if you dont have big hands and dont use battery grips much this stap should work just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 4 Mar 2010
Mr. J. A. Cooper "jack" (Warwick UJK) - See all my reviews
I like to carry my D300s around in my hand on occasions. This strap allows me to do this without having to keep a tight drip on it all the time. No more winding a neck strap around my wrist. Its well worth the money if you like to carry a camera around like this. One end fits to the tripod thread on the bottom of the camera, and has itself a thread so that either a quick release plate or a tripod can be attached without removing the wrist grip.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Product, 14 July 2011
Not very happy with this item. Way to small to actually use it with my Canon 500d, very disappointed. In 3 out of 4 of the product images it shows a different attachment to the base of the camera, if it had came with this one, it would probable have been ok.

1.0 out of 5 stars No fitting instructions; doesn't match product pictures, 2 Sep 2011
This item is very fiddly to fit as the stap doesn't easily pass twice through the metal fastener. There are no instructions and most of the pictures in the advertisement do not match the product! When applied as best as one can, it is difficult to access camera controls.

I will be returning it (there is a restocking fee and of course return postage must be paid); best avoided.

3.0 out of 5 stars not so handy, 30 Aug 2011
this hand strap is ok but its not easy to adjust to suit wrist so it kinda has to be used as a one size fits all which is not handy ok for a short time use but ones with full wrist strap and clip are safer and you can let camera dangle where this has no room to let go.

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, 13 Aug 2010
great tool for using on loacation. You can carry it safely safely without actually holding on to your camera. Much less of a strain on your wrist. Good for shooting from the hip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for me, 21 Aug 2011
When I am taking pictures I much prefer a hand strap. I have smallish hands and a Nikon D5100 and it fits perfectly. It is adjustable, but could imagine someone with a larger camera and larger hands struggling. Overall very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected!, 22 July 2013
Katrine Rav - See all my reviews
I find this a great product.
It is well build in good materials, and it fits my small hand great!

As a lot of other people says, I believe it would be too tight for people with larger hands

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 10 July 2013
it is nice and neat..
the only thing i did not like about it , the strap is a bit short..and there is no clear instruction on how to install and use it..
but after some trails, it is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and secure, 19 May 2013
Very comfortable to wear and the camera feels very secure. It is easy to fit to the camera. Would recommend.