5.0 out of 5 stars Great non stick pan
This is a great non stick pan. I have no need to use oil or butter with this pan unless it is for flavor. It conducts heat very well and it is very easy to clean. No harmful chemical smells like you can get with other non-stick pans.
Published on 10 May 2010 by sarahbellum

1.0 out of 5 stars great at first but now completely useless
Published on 31 Mar 2011 by K. F. Curry

1.0 out of 5 stars great at first but now completely useless, 31 Mar 2011
K. F. Curry (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GreenPan, Kyoto Black Aluminium, 20 cm, Open Fry Pan, Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this pan about 6 months ago and for about 2 months it was brilliant , then it started to lose its non-stick abilities. It now has non-stick properties the same as Velcro . We've used it carefully as the instructions state and it still looks as good today as it did when we bought it but everything now sticks like glue to it . Which? magazine questioned the longeivity of this coating and i have to say i wish i'd listened to them . It would be interesting to hear how other people have found this pan to perform after the same amount of time . So for me i can't give this any more than 1 star , because it was good when it was new .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great non stick pan, 10 May 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Kyoto 20cm Greenpan, 4 Nov 2009
I originally purchased a large Kyoto Greenpan earlier this year and was impressed with the quality of the coating and how easy it is to clean after use. Because of this, I have now purchased the smaller 20cm version and would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Frying Pans, 10 Aug 2010
M. Brunt (England) - See all my reviews
A good quality pan with great non stick, fine for cooking for 1 person. Bit slow at heating up on an electric cooker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Frying pan!, 11 Mar 2013
This is the best frying pan I have ever used! It never stcks and is easy to clean. It looks nice and is good for the enviroment, very happy with it and i'll definately buy more from this range.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good start, 20 Jan 2013
S. L. Middleton (Derby, England) - See all my reviews
I have seen so many reviews of non-stick frying pans - both good and bad. My old frying pan, despite all the claims, has lost its non-sticky properties, and now cooking fried eggs or omelettes in it is a nightmare.
This pan arrived and I tried two fried eggs that evening. I couldn't believe how good it was. The eggs were sliding around in the pan before they were cooked, and when ready, just slid out onto the plate. I didn't use any tools in it at all. Cleaning was a breeze.
That was only a few days ago. I just hope that it lasts longer than some of the reviews suggest. Can't fault it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Going Green, 13 Dec 2012
This pan arrived quickly, was exactly what I imagined. Have used it a few times and it is so so easy to clean. Will be looking to get the Wok next .

2.0 out of 5 stars Great start, not so good longer term, 14 Mar 2012
CR (Somerset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
When I first bought a green pan - small kyoto frying pan - I was delighted and amazed at the fabulous non-stick and ease of cleaning so I rapidly bought a larger one as well but sadly this delight didn't last. Despite taking great care with them, especially with utensils and cleaning only a couple of months on both stick for a past time, even with sufficient oil for most other pans I've ever used. Not only do they stick but the residue goes black is very hard to remove so they seem constantly mucky and create a lot of work. On top of which the rim of the pans has started to chip - again despite taking great care. I haven't yet tried contacting the manufacturers but having read a previous review about how good their response was I will be trying them soon. I have already replaced with another make - Raymond Blanc Hard anodised non stick, so far so good! So may end up with a lot of pans!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Frying Pan, 8 Mar 2011
Samuel Torrance "Sammyt" (Johnstone, scotland) - See all my reviews
I saw this item on a shopping chanel and thought, just another non-stick pan. So anyway I decided to purchase it and give it a go. It's turned out to be the best I've ever had (and I've had a few over the years), the results are wonderful, and it really is non-stick! I think I'll buy some more of these pans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Oct 2013
Very satisfied with this excellent product. We'll balanced and does what was promised. Now looking for a small saucepan of equal standard.

ARRAY(0xadec0798)