5.0 out of 5 stars atel SFG Guitar (Wii/PS3) Excellent alternative guitar
Published on 30 Nov 2009 by J. Crawford

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good.
It tends to piss itself and stop working if I so much as move it a centimeter to the side, which can be aggravating when it happens mid-song - but otherwise it works very well. I give it three stars.
Published 9 months ago by Jeremy Dabbs

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars atel SFG Guitar (Wii/PS3) Excellent alternative guitar, 30 Nov 2009
J. Crawford "Jon" (UK (South)) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: SFG Wireless Guitar - No Remote Required (Wii/PS3) (Accessory)
Got this item today after searching the internet for a reasonably priced wii guitar. I found that this one had a controller built in which meant i didn't have to fit my wii mote. Unpacked it and slotted it together, pretty impressed with the quality and finish. Rushed to play the game but had trouble connecting the device to my wii, read the instructions properly and it worked straight away. really easy to set up and very pleased. highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good guitar but..., 7 Jan 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The strum bar of my GHWT (wii) guitar broke and saw that this guitar can also be used for the PS3 (which I'm getting in 2 weeks). I placed the order on Saturday and I received the package the following Tuesday, props to amazon uk for the fast delivery ( I live in Holland).
Putting it together was simple. A couple of instruction manuals were in the package, one quick guide, one for the wii and one for the ps3, and one for both consoles.
To make it work for Rock Band you have to push the lever on the receiver to the right. This was unfortunately not on the quick installation guide, but shown in the wii manual.
The strum bar and the fret buttons feel sturdier than the GHWT guitar I had. Although the power up button is not easily accessible while playing. You can of course raise the guitar for the power up but an easy to reach button would've been nicer.
The guitar works with Rock band 2 and Rock band Beatles for Wii, although I haven't tried it yet with the drumkit and the microphone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Datel SFG Guitar (Wii/PS3), 6 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my son to use on the Nintendo Wii along with a copy of Guitar Hero 5, which we picked up cheap from another store.

We've all had lots of fun playing this game and will be adding other games to the list in the not too distant future.

The guitar is very well built, the support strap was a little hard to attach, but eventually went on with a little bit of force.

Instantly registered on the Wii and was ready to play within minutes of getting it out of the box. Unlike other guitars I have seen, this has it's own built in controler and does not require you to insert the Wii remote to use. It uses a USB receiver which can be used with both the Wii and PS3 so you can take it around to a friends to use on their Wii or PS3.

All the controls are responsive and work very well, even for smaller hands.

It also works with the Rock Band series of games. I believe the guitars you buy with the games will only work with that series of games (please correct me if I am wrong), so if you buy Rock Band with guitar it will not work on Guitar Hero and visa versa.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., 8 Nov 2013
Jeremy Dabbs (Somewhere in the northern hemisphere) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 20 Oct 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My Grand-daughter had asked for this guitar for her birthday and it exceeded all expectations...it was a great success and she plays with it every day..

5.0 out of 5 stars helen, 27 Aug 2013
Very good guitar, bought this for my son and he thinks its great, works well with Band Hero wii game which is what it was bought for

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Jan 2014
My son loves this and was a popular gift, it was harder to get to work with our Wii than the instructions suggest which caused some frustration, but once working we were really pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 2 Jan 2014
Solid quality, worked straight out of the box. Was a hit on Christmas day not only for my seven year old son but the whole family!

1.0 out of 5 stars cant work it, 25 Dec 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Can anyone help I got this for my daughter and Lego rock band but can't seem to get the thing to work I have syncd it and will work as picking songs but I can't actually play anything it's like a sing star game???

2.0 out of 5 stars cant sync, need help!, 7 Dec 2013
ok so my guitar arrived yesterday, unpacked it and was buzzing to try it out, turned it on, all good, tried to sync and it just wasn't having any of it, after trying again and failing, the guitar now doesn't even light up when turning on, any help would be much appreciated as is rather frustrating, its definitely not a battery problem, and to clear a few things up first, I was trying it on GH Warriors of rock, and the receiver is set to the right position, just wont turn on now, HELP!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

SFG Wireless Guitar - No Remote Required (Wii/PS3)
SFG Wireless Guitar - No Remote Required (Wii/PS3) by Datel Direct Ltd (Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3)
Used & New from: 69.99