Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 25 February 2013
Again these are a lovely quality item quite heavy qualitys great they look so nice and cute I have bought the full set there is loads to choose from there great
on 12 February 2013
Good value for money with drill holes. Arrived in good condition and prompt. Brings back memories and looks good in my kitchen.
on 25 December 2012
this is a very good buy,looks great in my kitchen.Hope to get some more soon,three or four of these look good .
on 19 December 2014
Bought as a gift alongside another retro wall art sign - this one isn't as good as the second sign I purchased.

The colours on this one are very clearly pixelated and fuzzy, even on the background. The picture itself wasn't printed straight either - it's on a bit of an angle, and you can tell from a distance. Also, on the copy I received, the poor boy on the advert was missing part of his hair (on the picture there is a wispy lock of hair - mine was cropped at that point).

I think what's happened is the image on the print has been 'blown up' too much to fit on the tin, but from doing this, the image quality has been reduced. It's such a shame, because the other sign I purchased was fine!

I guess I will have to see if the gift recipient wants to keep this one.
on 12 December 2014
A simply lovely sign to hang in the kitchen, or wherever you feel. I bought mine by Signs 2 All Ltd, where most of mine come from. They are a good quality sign, coloured sensitively, just like the old signs of old. Very nostalgic.

I've grouped together certain signs which bring back memories from my childhood, and that of my husbands. It's good to see them that way....actually shows you what different households were like. Who was Bisto, and who was Oxo....who was Mars and who was Frys? Who was Golden Shred and who was Silver Shred? It's all foretold in the Signs, my dears.......

Highly recommended.
on 29 August 2013
Good quality, matches the others I have purchased and fits in lovely. Great retro classic feel, looks great above my breakfast bar / diner wall. Thanks :)
on 13 February 2014
I purchased this tin sign for an english pub in holland. It reminded me of my youth and will look good as a display object.
on 15 January 2016
Absolutely beautiful. We bought 3.We have many genuine old advertising signs we picked up at antiques auctions and these little repro ones stand up well against them You would be hard pressed to tell which was which. We bought them because we have the real ones all over a wall in the kitchen and these little ones are ideal to fill up spaces too small for the bigger ones. I shall definitely be buying more..there's the whoe conservatory untouched yet.
on 21 May 2013
Brilliant for my kitchen, came with 2 days and easy to put up, product was as described and would recommend
on 2 June 2014
The item arrived quickly, but I was a little disappointed with the quality of the print slightly blurred and not as sharp as metal retro advertising signs from other suppliers. Although these were cheaper at £2.99 than the usual £4-5 price range I suppose you get what you pay for!

See one answered question