5.0 out of 5 stars ideal storm protection!
Published on 28 Jan 2010 by Mrs. L. E. Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD
NOT A GOOD ITEM AT ALL, WRONGLY SIZED, ONE BUTON WAS MISSING (NOT DONE PROPERLY), MY SON HAS NEVER WEAR IT...AND DONT THINK HE WILL EVER...
Published 7 months ago by sweetface

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal storm protection!, 28 Jan 2010
Mrs. L. E. Johnson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Regatta Kids Stormbreak Overtrousers (Sports Apparel)
Bought these for wet walks with my son. Decent quality and works very well. Highly elasticated waist means they never come down, poppers at ankles allows for tighter fitting at ankles (will fit around his wellies). Splashing in puddles, out in torrential rain, playing about in the snow - so far no uncomfortable wet socks or trousers underneath so has proved to be a very good waterproof barrier. I will definitely be buying bigger sizes as he grows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trousers, 1 Feb 2010
S. Appleby "Celery" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These trousers have been a great buy for the recent snowy weather. No more wet or muddy trousers and cold children. They have press studs at the bottom to make them narrower and easy to slip into wellies. I have a tall slim child and these were a good fit on him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 6 Mar 2011
The sizing is confusing to say the least. I ordered a 26" for my 6 year old son but they were far too big as the 26" is for 14 year olds (164 cm tall) - something I have since found out. However, they fit me perfectly so I'm keeping them for myself and I have now ordered the right size for my son. The overtrousers are well made and the press stud at the bottom is an excellent idea. I suppose that as long as the washing instructions are followed (printed inside on the label) this item will last for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some feedback on the sizing!, 11 Nov 2010
We bought these trousers for our toddler; he's just turned 2, and we went for the "2 years" size, because we're logical like that. The trousers are big enough that the cuffs need a fair amount of rolling up in order to fit - and he's a tall lad, apparently. We're not at all worried about this - but hopefully this will provide a bit of advice / reassurance for other people, as there wasn't a great deal of information around as to how well the different sizes would fit.

The trousers seem extremely well built - enough waterproofing and thick material that I think we could stand them up on their own. That said, they don't seem to impede movement, and our guy doesn't seem to mind wearing them. We have yet to use them in extreme conditions, but my impression is that these would stand up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 26 Mar 2010
mum of 1! (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
exactly what i was looking for! excellent service, fast delivery, good size, poppers on the bottom so no splashes get up the leg of the pants. all in all a very good buy. no negatives

thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 17 Jun 2012
Mrs. C. N. Crosby "crosbycn" (Bucks UK) - See all my reviews
These trousers did exactly what they are meant to do! They were worn over my Son's school trousers for the school run, keeping him lovely and dry! Fantastic price and these arrived very quickly after ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for autumn and winter, 3 Nov 2011
These trousers are very good quality for the price, and are great to go over kids clothes so they can still get outside to play/ walk/ run around when the weather is drab (as is often the case in England, huh?!).

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD, 10 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 28 Nov 2013
I. Pritchard (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my son for school. Obligatory for break time as they play football out on the grass.
These lasted less than three weeks - ripped all the way up the back seam. I usually get a couple of terms out of them...

1.0 out of 5 stars bad buy, 22 Feb 2013
On the 2nd time of my daughter wearing these trousers, both inside leg seams have come apart, I tried to return only to be told return period had expired even though had not had them 30 days! Very disappointed with company and product.