4.0 out of 5 stars A word about sizing
I'm a 34" waist, 32" leg man - so I went for the Medium and they fit perfectly. In fact, inside the label states: Medium = 33"-34" waist. The waistband is elasticated so just order your regular size; don't make the mistake of thinking you need to 'order up' becuase they're overtrousers; they're deliberately baggy to accomodate what's underneath.
Published 6 months ago by Andrew Sutherland

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof
I cycle to work every day so I bought these to stay dry unfortunately I am still getting to work wet , the trousers I have received are not even showerproof after a 4 mile cycle in light rain I was wet when I reach my destination . When I reach my destination I have to turn the trousers inside out to dry them , definitely not as advertised
Published 8 months ago by mr stephen a goodwin

4.0 out of 5 stars A word about sizing, 8 Jan 2014
Andrew Sutherland "Sutho" (Surrey outposts) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars regatta stormbreak, 23 Jun 2011
I bought these for walking the dog and so far the water has not got through, good product for the price remains to be seen if they will say water tight in heavy rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Regatta Stormbreak Waterproof Overtrousers, 18 Sep 2010
A well made, good value product. Completely water and wind proof and comfortable and they fold up small enough to fit into the pocket of your coat, car seat or shoulder bag, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and does the job., 12 Nov 2010
The cloth of the trousers is a bit stiff, but they do what they are supposed to do and for the money they are good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 26 Feb 2010
J. Howarth (UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly. Use them every day to cycle to work. They keep the water out. Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof, 11 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 20 Jan 2011
Barrie Green (Uk) - See all my reviews
My wife uses these regularly and they have proved
to be very good too , generous size , great delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof pants, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Regatta Men's Stormbreak Waterproof Over Trouser (Sports Apparel)
I bought these for my brother as he plays golf and wanted something to put over his trousers whilst playing golf in bad weather. He tells me the quality is excellent. The product was exceptional value for money however I was annoyed I had to pay for delivery as amazon had changed their terms and conditions and I hadn't realised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 10 Jun 2012
These over toursers last me about 6 months dog walking which I think is good value. After that the seams split and let in water. I've been buying them for years now. At this price it's not a problem if I snag them on wellies brambles or wire. The small mens size fits over my jeans and wellies easily, and I'm 5ft 6 and size 10 trousers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking trousers, 1 Sep 2011
These trousers are great, they kept my son dry during a walk that started out with good weather, but deteriorated into heavy rain within about 20 minutes. I would definitely recommend these as an invaluable accessory when out walking anywhere in England!