5.0 out of 5 stars regatta stormbreak
I bought these for walking the dog and so far the water has not got through, good product for the price remains to be seen if they will say water tight in heavy rain.
Published on 23 Jun 2011 by gra

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof
I cycle to work every day so I bought these to stay dry unfortunately I am still getting to work wet , the trousers I have received are not even showerproof after a 4 mile cycle in light rain I was wet when I reach my destination . When I reach my destination I have to turn the trousers inside out to dry them , definitely not as advertised
Published 13 months ago by mr stephen a goodwin

5.0 out of 5 stars regatta stormbreak, 23 Jun 2011
This review is from: Regatta Men's Stormbreak Waterproof Over Trousers (Sports Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof, 11 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 26 Feb 2010
J. Howarth (UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly. Use them every day to cycle to work. They keep the water out. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeping dry, 11 July 2011
J. Currie (West Lothian, Scotland) - See all my reviews
These do what they say - keep you dry, my only complaint would be that they could have a "bigger boot access" which would make them quicker and easier to put on in a sudden downpour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy!, 22 Jan 2014
Great pair of waterproof trousers, but a lot bigger than thought they would be! Very strong and completely waterproof, been ideal in the recent poor weather at the side of the football pitch and hiking about the countryside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof pants, 2 Dec 2013
I bought these for my brother as he plays golf and wanted something to put over his trousers whilst playing golf in bad weather. He tells me the quality is excellent. The product was exceptional value for money however I was annoyed I had to pay for delivery as amazon had changed their terms and conditions and I hadn't realised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 20 Jan 2011
Barrie Green (Uk) - See all my reviews
My wife uses these regularly and they have proved
to be very good too , generous size , great delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and does the job., 12 Nov 2010
The cloth of the trousers is a bit stiff, but they do what they are supposed to do and for the money they are good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars still going strong, 2 May 2014
Mrs. L. Hawes - See all my reviews
Bought these to go with Tenn Storm outdoor jacket. The've survived a very wet and muddy winter of ditch digging and tree felling. Will buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars but very good valuable for money and what I was looking for ..., 9 Oct 2014
Very reasonable product, but very very thick, I only cycle a short distance 10 mins to work but I wouldn't want to cycle much further in these as they are not very light or breathable, but very good valuable for money and what I was looking for and certainly keep you very dry from rain and road spray.