5.0 out of 5 stars Action Trousers
The Regatta lined action trousers are ideal for the garden in the colder months and they are great for wearing on my mobility scooter.
Published on 16 Mar 2010 by Mr. G. D. May

2.0 out of 5 stars Lined walking trousers
They arrived quickly enough.
As I have a short leg I had to alter them,which I knew when I brought them, however this was complicated because the inner lining had been sown twisted. I had to unstich it all and line it up in order to shorten them. So my guess is they were 2nd's which made them not very good value!
Published 18 months ago by Chris B

5.0 out of 5 stars Action Trousers, 16 Mar 2010
Mr. G. D. May "Greyowl" (England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value leisurewear trousers, 20 Feb 2012
These Regatta lined leisure trousers represent excellent value at this unmatched price. They are ideally suited for those wet and windy days out walking or cycling when you might otherwise prefer to remain at home rather than face the inclement weather. The size seems to be correctly quoted but because of their snug fit allows very little to be stuffed into the pockets. I purchased the the first pair as a trial and subsequently followed up with an additional pair because of their suitability. I would recommend their purchase to anyone with similar requirements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the cold weather, 3 Feb 2010
Excellent service, fast delivery. Excellent product for the winter weather for walking or golfing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly good, 21 Oct 2011
SH_ (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I'm a fabric snob and I've never bought anything before that wasn't basically cotton, wool or leather. But these are wonderful for the seaside where I live where the wind blows constantly and it's always moist off the sea.

No sweaty feeling. Comforting warmth. Dry in all reasonable conditions of wet air and rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars robust warm trousers, 5 Sep 2010
Caddy2 (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
In the colder weather we go for "One Trouser" walks or "Two Trouser" walks when I pull a pair of fleece trousers over my tracksuit bottoms. Does the job but bulky and restrictive. Hence buying a pair of these Regatta lined. Lightweight by comparison, I put them on one cold day this summer and had to take them off before I`d left the house. Whew! Hot! So I haven`t worn them in earnest yet but I think they will be ideal. They are strong so they`ll happily go overland but I wouldn`t go deerstalking in them as they are a bit noisy, rustling. I also have an unlined pair which I wore on one of those really drizzly days and they repelled the wet quite adequately. In nice subtle green they are fairly smart so I won`t be ashamed to go shopping in them either. I know I`m female in male trousers but that`s my shape: women`s trousers just don`t fit me and men`s do. It`s an embarrasment trying on in a shop but buying from Amazon solves that problem!

5.0 out of 5 stars Regatta Lined Trousers, 11 Jun 2011
I brought these before I embarked on the 3 peaks (over 3 days). They were brilliant. Almost waterproof and block the wind - very comfortable as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD TROUSER FOR WINTER, 19 Feb 2013
I DO NOT SKI OR GO TO COLD PLACES BUT EVEN THEN BECUASE OF HEALTH ISSUES I FEEL COLD EVEN WHEN THE HEATING IS ON BUT THESE TROUSER HELPED ME IN THE WINTER WEATHER THAT WE JUST HAD. THEY ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY AND I HAVE WORN THEM A LOT OF TIMES. I WOULD RECKOMENT THEM AND I WILL BE BUYING MORE FOR NEXT WINTER.

5.0 out of 5 stars terrific all purpose winter trousers, 30 April 2013
C. LANGLEY (Mid Wales) - See all my reviews
These trousers fit me perfectly and have lots of really useful pockets. The partly elasticated waist means that they are comfortable when performing all sorts of movement and also when seated for long periods on public transport !! They are capable of being "brushed off" so stay smart enough to be out and about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money buy, 16 April 2010
Ms. M. G. Thompson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Usually buy Rohan for my partner who works in the Countryside and needs warm trousers in the winter. The Regatta ones are lighter weight and not as well made but comparing value for money these are a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars snug, 19 Jan 2013
good all round product..as ya need em in this weather..keeps my legs nice and warm as jeans are cold in this cold spot that we are having