on 8 January 2014
Super-fast delivery. Item came exactly as ordered. Not sure what else to say, I ordered a load of assorted guitar picks, I received a load of guitar picks.

I've been using one of them pretty intensively now for a few months and it hasn't broken in half or anything so I guess that's good too.
on 23 January 2013
I recently bought a guitar so I bought some picks too. Although I'm still crap at the guitar I look the part with these in my hand. It's a nice touch to get different sizes too.

Nice buy all round!
on 24 January 2013
I bought these for my son. He finds them absolutely ideal for his use. However he does keep losing them so great to be able to buy them at this price.
on 13 March 2013
Good range of guages if you are not sure which suits you and for a variety of styles. Good value for money.
on 3 September 2014
For such a small package it took weeks to arrive. Not sure why. But the plectrums do what plectrums do, and at least my husband has a whole load of them now (he purchased another packet while these were getting here), for when he loses one.
on 16 April 2016
I tried to use them to pick my nose but to no avail so I tried them on my guitar and, would you believe it, they worked perfectly! You get four of each (heavy, medium and light) supplied in a small plastic bag. Highly recommended!
on 15 October 2015
These selection of plectrums are of good quality and offer a great go-to selection of thin / medium / heavy picks to suit all playing styles. All in all, good quality and good value.
on 5 December 2014
I'm sure these are very good..they look it anyway, hence the 4 stars.
I am not a guitar player and bought these for a "secret Santa" luck dip
Cannot comment more.
on 5 October 2015
Rubbish. These plecs keep slipping out of my fingers, the material of which they are made from is wrong for this purpose.
on 19 January 2015
Bought these to replace the many I have lost/misplaced. Great selection and price. You can't go wrong.