on 11 March 2015
Sound quality of the headphones is superb for the price, but now there is some
very serious quality-issues. I had total 3 pairs and only first pair from the last
year worked without problems.

I ordered new pair few weeks ago and they broke down from the top immediately in same day. PLEASE See the attached photos!

Then i received the replacement and same thing happened again. They snapped from the top!

Because there have to be some quality-control or lack of testing the items, or maybe change to the cheaper
manufacturing material, i informed the Amazon to take actions to find out what's going on. This is very unpleasant
for the customer.

I hope this review helps us to get these headphones back on the track with good quality, because the sound is amazing!

Thank you and good luck for everyone!

Chris
review image review image
on 24 April 2014
Like the other reviewer, I got these as a 'freebie' a few years back at the BPM Exhibition. They're used pretty much every day, when I'm DJ'ing & they've lasted this long.

When they do eventually break, I'll be buying another pair...
on 18 December 2014
Brilliant headphones for the price!!
Bass reproduction very good!!
Treble could be better but overall not too bad..
Sound insulation is great also..
It also includes a Headphone Bag, Fold-up headband!!!
on 30 January 2015
A great set of phones for a bed room DJ or a beginner. Great bass but a little flat on the high range top end but for the price fantastic.
on 8 December 2013
I got given a pair of them free three years ago from american dj for going to a event and I was not expecting much and for them to break after a few months like others but they ended up not breaking and I am using them to listen to music while I am righting the review now!.

These have survived going on several holidays and trips out, I am known to being the person that brakes stuff a lot such as phones but these have been one of the few things that haven't broken after 3 years and I don't see any damage or ware on them except a few scratches.

They sound good and I have never wished that I had better headphones when listening to music and watching YouTube videos and movies with them. They are more bassy and full sounding than the old apple headphones which I have since upgraded ad would fully recommend them to anyone who doesn't mind the plastic.

The bad things about these headphones it when they have been in my suitcase or bag the foam around the ears gets twisted so that it is sticking in to your ear so you have to move them around back. another thing which i dont like is that when you but them on they creek, I cant remember if they where always like it but once you put them on your head i have not heard the creek. The final thing which I have found annoying is that the end of the curly bit of the cable gets messed up a lot which doesn't effect anything other then it just annoys me and fixed by moving it where it is suppose to.

The design of the headphones is not the best they are simple black but I don't look at them when they are on my head and they are countable which lets me ware them for a long time, 5+ hours before they start to get annoying. I recommend them anyone if they don't mind the negatives I mentioned.
on 14 April 2015
Great headphones. Quick delivery. Used them at a few dj gigs and they have done the job well.
on 14 February 2015
SO FAR SO GOOD FOR THE PRICE .LOVE IT
on 14 July 2014
I just got a pair of this headphones and I really like them. The only notch is that the earpieces doesn't fit perfectly into my ears, meaning some of the padding touches the outside of my ears so it does not completely encloses them as I wish it did. Bear in mind I really don't have big ears:-)))

However, with a bit of adjustment, I can manage to fit them in a more comfortable position as the earpieces are able to flex and twist in different positions.

Big plus are that they are foldables, comes with a leather bag (not sure is real leather) and the cable is short but extendible.

I give them four star as I would like the earpieces to be a little bit bigger.

The seller is from Germany, but arrived after 5 days of ordering.
on 7 September 2015