5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves my hands hydrated, but not greasy.
Published 3 months ago by ISee

1.0 out of 5 stars Drying Rather Than Moisturising
I was given several items from this range at Christmas and have been using this hand lotion periodically since then. It smells pleasant although I am not sure I could detect the scent of either mandarin or grapefruit. However I found it just does not hydrate my skin very well.

Published on 14 April 2011 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves my hands hydrated, but not greasy., 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Baylis and Harding Mosaic Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit Hand Lotion 500ml (Misc.)
I wash my hands more often than may be considered normal and as a result always have dry skin but am not one of those metropolitan blokes so generally don't like the greasy feel of creams and lotions etc. This was purchased without much thought to the label or description, but the pleasant surprise is that the lotion does not leave your hands greasy. it sort of evaporates leaving your skin moist and flake free and has no overpowering smell, but rather a hint of grapefruit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scent but not overpwering, 12 Jan. 2012
This is brilliant hand lotion! The scent is lovely without being too overly scented and overpowering. The lotion itself is light but effective. We have one of these along with the soap near every sink in the house!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY, 11 April 2013
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY MUM FOR MOTHER'S DAY BECAUSE SHE LOVES HAND CREAMS, THIS WAS NICE BECAUSE SHE COULD KEEP IT BY THE SINK AND USE IT AFTER WASHING HER HANDS. IT SMELL LOVELY AND VERY FRESH AND CLEAN. GREAT PRICE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth!, 16 Dec. 2012
Ilove this Baylis & Harding hand lotion, i actually bought the wrong one but i dont mind has it is a lovely hand lotion, making my hands really soft and smooth. Absorbs the skin in a light way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baylis and Harding Hand Lotion, 30 Aug. 2013
A lovely product, it smell's lovely and soak's in to the skin nicely, it's not greasy at all, I use it as a body lotion aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous stuff, 31 Jan. 2014
THis is wonderful hand cream - I can't believe how good it is for the price. I suffer with dry hands in the winter and have bought all kinds of expensive hand creams. But this leaves them every bit as soft and healthy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Drying Rather Than Moisturising, 14 April 2011
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

As it came in a handy dispenser, I keep it on my desk so that I can apply it easily as necessary. Initially I just used it between applications of my usual hand cream (Burt's Bees Hand Creme 55g) and it seemed to work reasonably well but in the last couple of weeks it is the only lotion I have used and my hands have dried out quite badly.

It doesn't seem to matter how much lotion I apply or how frequently, my hands feel very dry within a minute or so of application. Instead of feeling nice and soft, my hands feel dry and actually rather horrible. I am waiting for my latest Burt's order to arrive; as soon as it does I am afraid this Baylis and Harding lotion will be leaving this house, never to be replaced.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but a bit thin, 13 Mar. 2015
Lovely scent, but the lotion is more of a 'milk' and takes a while to soak in. But have added a richer body lotion to it when I used up a bit and its better now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Mar. 2014
It really is lovely, it is rich, smooth, dries quickly and smells great. In fact all Baylis and Harding products are good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Mar. 2014
Bargain! Only problem was that the dispenser broke fairly easily . My fingernails look better using this as well. Will get again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Baylis and Harding Mosaic Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit Hand Lotion 500ml
Baylis and Harding Mosaic Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit Hand Lotion 500ml by Baylis & Hardng Signature Mosaic Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit