on 15 October 2009
I bought this for my son's 4th birthday, and he loves it. The novelty is that instead of just producing lights and sounds as other ominitrixes do, you get to see a projected image of your character. There are 3 discs, which allows him to choose from a wide selection of characters - aliens from Ben 10 Alien force, but also Gwen, Kevin and untransformed Ben. Great toy! And the batteries haven't run out yet - after 2 weeks of regular use......Ben 10 Alien Force Omnitrix Projector
on 4 July 2009
My son had this for his 4th birthday and he loves it. He is able to use it on his own and takes real pleasure in the many Ben 10 characters he can project onto his bedroom wall. He thinks it's amazing.
on 26 July 2011
The watch is limited in function as it simply projects the images from the discs onto Walls ( if fairly dark room ) but I was amazed it was powerful enough to project a clear ish image onto bedroom ceiling when child lay in bed ( again a dark room needed ). Only function is a switch to turn off and on, button to shine projection light and other one to eject disc ( often confused by child when at first trying to turn on light and ending up frustratingly flying disc out onto floor ). Strap is a bit tricky as is hardish rubber that has odd clasps that you may struggle to connect. However as with all must have toys, my son (4 yrs old) was delighted when he opened it up and ran around shouting "Ben 10" flashing it at people not caring about it's limitations of function and it's slightly hefty price tag. It's thrill soon wore off but he does come back to it again with joy when the "Ben 10" desire comes to mind. I guess an adult perspective expects more but a child's mind has the imagination to see the excitement and wonder in it's basic actuality. Would have been better priced @ £8 - £10 but is of a sturdy build with genuine character graphics.
on 18 June 2010
I bought this for my 4 yr old who was initially transfixed but after about 3 minutes the tears started to roll down his little face...."Mummy - it doesn't really turn me into Ben 10" - what can I say. Once he got over his inital gut wrenching disappointment that he wan't really going to be Four Arms, he quite liked it but not as much as i thought he would. Never try to preguess 4 yr olds!
on 27 May 2010
I bought this for my 3 year old son and he absolutely loves it. It's great fun for him pretending to be Ben 10 and he gets great satisfaction naming all the aliens.
on 8 January 2010
This present was great for my nephews on christmas day! they ended up playing with the watches for most of christmas day afternoon, great for younger benten fans !
on 27 May 2011
I bought this for my son. He just loves it. Shows to everyone that comes home and explains the characters. It clearly improves the telling/talking skills. I am very happy with it.
on 4 June 2010
My 3 year old grandson loved this - it made him feel like a real Ben Ten. The projection works fine but even without that gimmick, just wearing it on his wrist was enough.
VINE VOICEon 12 December 2009
My five year old thinks this is wonderful! - The image is good when small, but gets blurry quickly but all boys seem to love it-so no complaints there!
on 8 September 2009
I bought this toy for my son's 5th birthday and he loves it. It is easy to put on, after me helping him to put it on initially, he can now do it himself. It is easy to operate - press button to operate light, twist face to chance light to 3 different colours, and click disc round to change alien in viewfinder. He can even turn the battery on/off himself to "save the light"! Is best played with in low light, the only slight critisim I have is that the image is not as sharp as I would have thought but this doesn't seem to effect my son's enjoyment of it. Worth buying.