5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good.
An excellent product.

There are a number of aluminium-based anti-perspirants on the market, and this is just one of them. However, the pump-spray action of this makes it more suitable than most which are either pastes or roll-ons.

Published on 1 July 2009 by Bonzo The Great

3.0 out of 5 stars kinda effective....
I was expecting miracles from this product and unfortunately it wasn't quite as good as I'd hoped. Whilst I noticed an improvement, it didn't stop the problem. I used it solidly for 2 weeks. I think it's worth trying out if you are considering it as it will make a difference...just how much will depend on the individual I guess. Oh and for god's sake - don't use it on...
Published 19 months ago by jenm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good., 1 July 2009
An excellent product.

I suffer horribly from facial and cranial sweating in the Summer: the slighest exertion brings out beads of sweat on my forehead and scalp (but nowhere else to be honest). I was considering surgery to cut the nerve that controls this, out of desperation, but in my online search for a surgical procedure, I came across this.

For me, it works. I spray it on my face (covering eyes) and comb it through my hair at night, and it basically stops me sweating for the next few days. I don't bother with it on my armpits because I use a similar product (Perspirex) from Boots.

It can sting a bit on application (but not much), but it is worth it. I can now cycle through London in 30 degree Summer heat, and still arrive at Waterloo Station hot, but not sweating. That's good as far as I am concerned, and I didn't need to submit to surgery. Even better!

5.0 out of 5 stars This product has changed my life, 27 July 2012
I have always been a sweaty person who burns hot so I even sweat throughout winter, and as soon as I enter a room that is slightly warmer than my previous environment, I instantly begin dripping. It's extremely embarrassing as a waitress, but previous uniforms I have worn have always been black to hide the huge sweat patches that form as I'm running in and out of a hot kitchen carrying heavy trays and plates. I started a new job with a purple shirt for my uniform that, as soon as it gets wet, turns a deep plum colour, making sweat patches unbelievably obvious.It was so embarrassing, and I could sometimes overhear customers comment on my sweat patches, which in turn made me anxious and then sweat more. I tried sweat absorbent pads, I sewed cotton to the arm pits of t-shirts and I would sweat through seven layers onto my shirt. It was hopeless. I didn't smell because I shower twice a day, but regular deodorants were simply not working.

Within three days of using Odaban, applying overnight to my arm pits with a cotton pad and washing it off in the morning, I have stopped sweating. To the point where my arm pits are literally bone dry. Normally a complete cynic who doesn't take headache tablets or use many products, I am genuinely stunned. I went for a run in hot weather, and where I would normally soak through the pits of a tshirt, I felt my underarms and they were completely dry, and smell free. I went to work the next day, and where I normally pin my elbows to my sides to hide the patches as much as I could, I was dancing around the kitchen like a loony. I have never felt so free and unashamed to lift my arms above my head. People have even commented on my confidence - I didn't realize my sweat problems were making me feel down.

Get this product. It has honestly changed my life. I have even used it on my forehead, top lip and chin and my make-up no longer runs all over the place. I just wish I had this product whilst I was going through puberty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Odaban, 3 Sep 2009
Why have I not found out about this before? Simply miraculous. Within 2 days the body odour had disappeared. It needs to be more openly marketed, it has quite simply changed the life of the person who is using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Working well for now, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Odaban Antipersiprant Spray 30ml (Personal Care)
Just a bit of background, I bought this mainly for my hands. I've had sweaty palms for ages, even though I didn't think of it as much of an issue (it didn't affect relationships or stuff like that) BUT .... since I've been at Uni, for some reason, I've been more self conscious about it, which makes it worse because it happens when I'm tense, or group situation or have a lot of close contact. It's not dripping off but significant enough to be unpleasant when shaking someone's hand.

I looked at alternative options, it's not that bad that the gland needs to be removed (which seems to cause problems elsewhere when it's done) but the reviews for hands were limited and not always positive. Anyways, to the point. I've been applying it for a week and noticed a difference. At first not much change, but after a few days, I was no longer having sweaty palms. There was a bit of moisture, but it didn't feel wet. My hands at times are now bone dry. Though we are in autumn/winter which helps anyway. In tense situations, I no longer have that build up of sweat, a bit of moisture, yes, but that is a significantly marked improvement. Palms remain more dry, I wonder if the placebo effect also comes into it. It's only been a week but positive signs. Everyone's skin is different but it is working for me. In a month's time, I'll update this review to see how it's going. I haven't tried it anywhere else cause I don't really sweat anywhere else.... ;).

Just a word of warning: Don't spray more than once (as told) because one night I did a couple and dry skin started to appear but I recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not short of a miracle!, 29 Dec 2010
Anyone that has problems with heavy sweating should buy this. I have tried just about anything on the market and nothing worked, as soon as I put a tight shirt on or a jacket I would start sweating from my armpits instantly and by the end of the day I would smell and get told off by my wife! I've tried Sure Men(the expensive one, Triple Dry and just about anything that was available in Boots, nothing worked! Very, very frustrating and anyone out there with the same issue understands me. Then out of desperation I googled my problem and having looked at many reviews between Triple Dry, Mitchum and Odaban I finally chose the latter. Believe me, this product is nothing short of a miracle. I'm the sceptical type for anything but this blew me away! Got the parcel from Amazon and tried it the same night, from then on I have not had a drop of sweat coming from my armpits and my confidence has improved! Please be aware that Odaban does contain Aluminium Chloride and I know there has been some controversy about this ingredient, however you only need to apply it once a week and even less and less as time goes by.

This is a life changing product, good to know there are still some products out there thst work!

Laurent

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, 20 July 2010
I was very unsure about this, after spending a fortune on different products from the supermarket, i was about to go see my Doctor as a friend did the same. He did get a product that worked but it messed up his clothes and cost him the perscription fee every time..

I came accross this on the internet and thought it was worth a try....
Its the best thing ive ever bought, Now i know that seems a little strong but if you had under arm sweat like i did you would know what its like. Before using odaban i would have to ware only white tops as after about 20 mins i would have wet patches and after about an hour they could be about 9 inches in diamater under my arms...I hated it.

I now use this maybe three times a week...And as of yet....no sweat marks, It does not itch or cause marks on clothers infact i cant tell im using it.

Even if you dont have really bad sweat problems it seems to me like it works out cheaper than buying regular stuff from the shop as the bottle lasts ages!

I think this is the first review ive done on Amazon..Thats how impressed i am with this stuff..Its great

5.0 out of 5 stars Only wish I knew about it sooner!, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: Odaban Antipersiprant Spray 30ml (Personal Care)
I have nothing bad to say about this product, other than I only wish I knew about it sooner!

I was very hesitant to buy this at first as it seemed too good to be true. I have always had sweating problems, even when cold I would still be sweaty. It was embarrassing, not just because of the wet patches under my arms but also the smell (sorry, but has to be said!). Nonetheless, I was becoming desperate and due to the many good reviews, I decided to give this a go... And I certainly do not regret it!

I applied this at night, just as instructed, and woke up the next morning to - to my amazement - dry pits. They stayed dry for the next few days then I re-applied. I actually had to keep touching my pits in complete astonishment! Even when I became hot they stayed dry. No wet patches and best of all NO SMELL! Now I can finally wear what I want without the worry that I'll stink and soak it up within a few hours.

I would even go as far as to say this is a life changing product - does exactly what it says on the tin. Worth every penny. Excellent!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!!, 13 Aug 2012
After trying several products similar to odaban, I was not expecting much from this product. But after using odaban for a couple of weeks I have gone from heavy sweating to practically no sweat at all!!

This is the first time i've ever written a review and I just felt like I had to write this to spread the word that IT DOES WORK!! If you are in any doubt as to whether to buy this, just give it a try and hopefully you will have the same experience I have had.

I showered, dried and put talc under my arms before I applied odaban using cotton pads. I then washed it off in the morning and that was all there was to it.

I also would just like to say that this didn't work immediately for me, so don't give up until you've gave it a good try. The first day there was no change, and then each day from there I have seen improvement and the last few days i have had no sweat!

I had given up on miracle products, but my faith has been restored. Odaban is a miracle product that (for me anyway) does exactly what it says on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stopped my excessive sweating, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Odaban Antipersiprant Spray 30ml (Personal Care)
Around 21 years old I developed excessive sweating under my armpits. It was literally like a tap leaking sometimes. Also mixed with the material and deodorants I was using it gave off a smell. I tried various forms of deodorants to stop it or to stop the smell at least, but nothing worked.

Someone told me about this product, which I took as a joke due to the name. In the first 2 weeks I didn't really notice much apart from irritation from overuse. Then one day my armpit felt strange and I realised it was due to it been dry. Its made such a difference to my everyday life.

The only problems with it can be the irritation. I use it 2-3 times a week with 2 squirts per armpit, but for some reason it started irritating my left armpit. I started applying it with a cotton wool pad and that stopped the irritation. I've now gone back to just 1 squirt on the left armpit and 2 on the right. This seems to be working so far.

I couldn't recommend this more to anyone suffering excessive armpit sweating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 28 Feb 2012
This product has changed my life. I live in Nigeria and our weather is hot and very humid. But I've always experienced an obvious wetness in my armpits that had progressively deterred me from wearing light coloured clothing that will reveal sweat stains. I have spent a fortune in antiperspirants and had planned on using Botox treatments sometime in future to resolve this embarrassing issue. I bought Odaban after reading numerous reviews on it. With so much pessimism I used it without must thought or observation. But after a grueling game of volleyball a couple of days later, I discovered that every part of my body was covered with sweat except my armpits.[[ASIN:B001E7TY00 Odaban Antipersiprant Spray 30ml] It was really an emotional discovery and a life changing moment for me. I cannot recommend this product enough for anyone that has been plagued by excessive sweating. Hey, if it can work to combat sweat in Africa it definitely can work anywhere.

Odaban Antipersiprant Spray 30ml