5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good.
An excellent product.

There are a number of aluminium-based anti-perspirants on the market, and this is just one of them. However, the pump-spray action of this makes it more suitable than most which are either pastes or roll-ons.

Published on 1 July 2009 by Bonzo The Great

2.0 out of 5 stars Hasn't helped much...
I have a major problem with facial sweating, every time I get a little bit warm my face starts sweating and its really embarrassing! So I bought this product about a month ago and applied it to my face every night and it didn't do much at all. I still sweat badly on my face, I wouldn't recommend it for facial sweating.
Published on 13 Aug 2010 by rachel

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good., 1 July 2009
An excellent product.

I suffer horribly from facial and cranial sweating in the Summer: the slighest exertion brings out beads of sweat on my forehead and scalp (but nowhere else to be honest). I was considering surgery to cut the nerve that controls this, out of desperation, but in my online search for a surgical procedure, I came across this.

For me, it works. I spray it on my face (covering eyes) and comb it through my hair at night, and it basically stops me sweating for the next few days. I don't bother with it on my armpits because I use a similar product (Perspirex) from Boots.

It can sting a bit on application (but not much), but it is worth it. I can now cycle through London in 30 degree Summer heat, and still arrive at Waterloo Station hot, but not sweating. That's good as far as I am concerned, and I didn't need to submit to surgery. Even better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Odaban, 3 Sep 2009
Why have I not found out about this before? Simply miraculous. Within 2 days the body odour had disappeared. It needs to be more openly marketed, it has quite simply changed the life of the person who is using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product has changed my life, 27 July 2012
I have always been a sweaty person who burns hot so I even sweat throughout winter, and as soon as I enter a room that is slightly warmer than my previous environment, I instantly begin dripping. It's extremely embarrassing as a waitress, but previous uniforms I have worn have always been black to hide the huge sweat patches that form as I'm running in and out of a hot kitchen carrying heavy trays and plates. I started a new job with a purple shirt for my uniform that, as soon as it gets wet, turns a deep plum colour, making sweat patches unbelievably obvious.It was so embarrassing, and I could sometimes overhear customers comment on my sweat patches, which in turn made me anxious and then sweat more. I tried sweat absorbent pads, I sewed cotton to the arm pits of t-shirts and I would sweat through seven layers onto my shirt. It was hopeless. I didn't smell because I shower twice a day, but regular deodorants were simply not working.

Within three days of using Odaban, applying overnight to my arm pits with a cotton pad and washing it off in the morning, I have stopped sweating. To the point where my arm pits are literally bone dry. Normally a complete cynic who doesn't take headache tablets or use many products, I am genuinely stunned. I went for a run in hot weather, and where I would normally soak through the pits of a tshirt, I felt my underarms and they were completely dry, and smell free. I went to work the next day, and where I normally pin my elbows to my sides to hide the patches as much as I could, I was dancing around the kitchen like a loony. I have never felt so free and unashamed to lift my arms above my head. People have even commented on my confidence - I didn't realize my sweat problems were making me feel down.

Get this product. It has honestly changed my life. I have even used it on my forehead, top lip and chin and my make-up no longer runs all over the place. I just wish I had this product whilst I was going through puberty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Obadan, 11 July 2009
Carol Stringfellow "bugsy" (Preston) - See all my reviews
My daughter's skin was too sensitive for this product. It certainly works but use with care!

5.0 out of 5 stars odaban, 19 July 2011
It came next day. It really works. I spray it on my face with my eyes closed into hair as well, last thing at night for maybe the next week no facial sweating. Brilliant. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing, 19 May 2010
I have used this product for a year now and I felt that I had to write a review to clarify a few things I have seen stated in other reviews.

First, the product is amazing. It litterally stopped me from sweating overnight (and I was sweating a lot) and I could not do without it.

Second, it did cause some discomfort to start with, but I have come to the conclusion that it was my fault: I was simply using too much of it. The thing is, the product is so effective that you litterally need a couple of sprays per armpit once a week (max two) for it to work. Anything more will only cause discomfort. This is clearly stated in the instructions and on the Odaban website, but being a very cynical person I though that it would have been too good to be true and I was putting a lot more than necessary. I have now stopped doing that, I am only using it once a week (Sunday evening, so that I get good coverage for the working week) and I am careful that the product only goes in the middle of my armpit and not on the surrounding skin. Since doing this, I have not experienced any itchiness or discomfort. And the product is so effective that after one year I am still using the same 30ml bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cynic Converted!, 15 July 2009
David Atkinson (Ryde, Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
I read about this product on a forum and was doubtful of it's effectiveness from the beginning. Reading the offical website made me even more cynical. However, I looked at some reviews on here and thought, for the price, why not.

I can now not live without it. This product is superb. After 2 nights spray I was 'cured' (of both my cynacism and the patch problem).

What is great is that you don't have to smell chemically as you are walking around as you use it only at night, and after the first few 'doses' you only need use it once or twice a week. You can also use your ordinary perfumes/aftershaves/deodorants on top in the morning.

If you are a wear of a sensitive skin problem, I would try it on a small patch first to be safe, as it is strong stuff.

Entirely happy with this product, and it was delivered efficiently!

Will purchase again- it looks like you CAN put a price on freedom, and it's cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable.............no odour, no wetness, 13 Nov 2009
I've been using this for years because it works. It doesn't just prevent odour - it prevents sweating ............so no wet underarm patches on even the hottest of days. My daughter uses it on her feet too. One application every second or third night keeps me dry 24/7. (New users may need to use nightly at first for 3-4 days before starting to apply less frequently.)

DO follow the instructions, though - only apply at night, & make sure underarms are absolutely dry. (If they're remotely damp, you're likely to get an uncomfortable stinging sensation - this can be remedied immediately by dusting the area with talc, but it's best to avoid it in the first place. On clammy nights, I dust my pits with talc-free body powder before spraying on the Odaban; this guarantees no stinging.)

DON'T apply after shaving or waxing.........it'll really sting. Alternate hair-removal days with Odaban days; if you must depilate every day, apply Odaban at night and depilate in the morning. My skin isn't particularly sensitive, so I don't know how useful it is to those with sensitive skin - but I do know that, for me, it's the mildest of these long-term antiperspirants...other brands I've tried have stung regardless of what I do to prevent it.

It may seem expensive, but a bottle lasts forever - you (& your clothes) stay fresh & dry & you don't have to worry about your deodorant clashing with your favourite perfume. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for compensatory sweating after ETS surgery, 3 Aug 2011
I suffered since childhood with hyperhidrosis of my hands, anyone who has this condition will know how debilitating this is ( hard to choose a career etc with very sweaty hands ). In 2000 I underwent a procedure called a Endothoracic Sympathectomy where the nerves that control the sweating are cauterised, unfortunately this can result in compensatory sweating which in my case was anywhere from shoulder to ankle ( this side effect was not explained at the time or I would not have undergone the procedure ). Anyway my new problem ( the hands were now bone dry LOL ) was my back, front and groin. The sweat would literally run down my back and front, all situations work and social were a complete nightmare, I spent my entire life in soggy clothes. Recently I reached the end of my tether and did some research to see if things had moved on and there were any new treatments, this is when I came across Odaban. I bought it a month ago and have to say the results are amazing, for the first time in 11 years I am completely dry. If you have had the surgery and the side effects are worse than the original problem you have to try this it will change your life. I can now wear whatever I want and the freedom this gives you is beyond anything you can imagine. The biggest joy is the mental release you will feel, it really is like a weight has been lifted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 30 April 2009
I was sceptical about this, even with friend suggestions.
But having now tried it, this stuff is amazing! Very easy to use and you really do notice a difference in yourself when you're not sweating (I did have to keep touching my pitts in amazement...)
I looked up any risks and the website put all my fears to rest.

I'd suggest this to anyone, anytime :)

Odaban Antipersiprant Spray 30ml