Price:£3.76+ Free shipping

on 24 September 2012
We needed some softish balls for our Grandchildren to use in our garden, which is not enormous! They've been used for tennis, cricket and several throwing & catching games. They are ideal for the purpose & whilst light & softish, they keep their shape ok. Thanks.
on 26 May 2014
I use them for dodge ball for kids at Kickboxing for their reaction training.

They are soft and cause no injuries... No matter how hard i try... :(
on 10 January 2014
Need to be advertised as foam balls not soft balls. People with a knowledge of sport recognise a soft ball as something different.
Good to have 3 colours so we know which one the kids have lost.
They arrived well packaged and on time.
on 8 March 2014
I got these for the kids at school so they can't hurt anyone when they throw them, they are good & have been a hit but maybe a little expensive for what they are.
on 8 September 2013
Really pleased with the purchase. The balls are ideal for children in the garden or in the local park. Also quite useful for grown ups acting as children!
on 7 September 2014
Fair quality and fair price, need there be more... Oh I guess they are very light so not great if there is a bit of wind.
on 15 August 2013
just the job. can now play tennis without damaging anything. I dont have any thing else to say about balls
on 29 April 2015
Brilliant little set, the picture doesn't do it justice. My Son is always losing his play balls over the neighbours fence, and rather than going round or waiting for them to throw them back I thought I'd get these and get him to play over on the local parks field. Received pretty quickly and they are were packaged well even though they obviously wouldn't fit through my letter box. Would recommend.
on 17 March 2013
Very pleased with the soft tennis balls, I use them to play with my small dog in doors during the winter /wet months, she doesnt chew them and if they hit something, there is no damage or breakages!! She loves them. They arrived very quickly and I am very pleased with the product and will order again :)
on 31 January 2016
I've now ordered 3 of these packs. My teenage boys and I play football with them in the kitchen. They fly very well and (almost) never cause any damage 😬. After a few (maybe 20-30) hours of use the surface loses its tension, and we throw it away and get the next one. Great product and good value