4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value
Published on 31 Aug 2010 by B. Searle

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt do it for me.
This product was too complicated for me to use as I only require a basic application. Much of the content was unnessary and difficult to navigate. However, it may suit some one else better than me. I did not use this product but found MGI photo suite more friendly and suitable for my limited use.
Published on 24 Oct 2010 by Jasper

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 31 Aug 2010
B. Searle (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Digital Photo Suite 2009 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
This is a very easy to use product and is a lot of fun to use. I especially like the panoramic views which can by very easily produced. I was a bit disappointed that it did not have the facility to clone pictures. Also be warned, there was a special offer for free software when you register. I thought what harm can registering do especially as it involved phoning a freephone number but I was put through a long hard sell to buy more software, and I never received the free 'Montageplus' which they promised!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt do it for me., 24 Oct 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars photo editing in depth, 24 Aug 2010
Rowland G. Greer (Chelmsford.UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Digital Photo Suite 2009 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Purchased this programme as I enjoy editing my photos and for the price it is surprisingly good, a bit tricky for some ways but by selecting what I want found that i scold do most things without reference to the help files..... yes very good for the serious amateur.

4.0 out of 5 stars Digital Photo Suite 2009, 24 April 2010
This review is from: Digital Photo Suite 2009 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I purchased this product initionally to be better able to produce slide shows selecting my own choice of background music,but so far this has proved unachievable.However this package is excellent in every other way,and in my opinion offers greater potential than my existing (PaintShopProPhotoX1)real value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars digital phot suite, 7 Aug 2010
This review is from: Digital Photo Suite 2009 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I have not had time to set this up but the book tells me what I neeed to do.

Digital Photo Suite 2009 (PC DVD)
Digital Photo Suite 2009 (PC DVD) by Serif (Windows Vista / XP)
13.70