5.0 out of 5 stars They stay on!
I bought these earmuffs because I go running and my ears get really cold, as silly as it sounds!

These are perfect as they cover exactly what I want, and they actually stay on. I bought them as they're very cheap and very glad they do the job.

Wouldn't recommend if you have a large head though..!
Published on 3 Mar. 2009 by Rachael

3.0 out of 5 stars Black ear muffs
Good value for the money I have seen some with more padding. But they keep your ears warm and allow quite good hearing.
Published on 4 Dec. 2011 by jc

5.0 out of 5 stars They stay on!, 3 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Black wraparound ear muffs earmuffs warmers Standard Thickness (Kitchen & Home)

Wouldn't recommend if you have a large head though..!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy!!, 28 Jan. 2009
I really like these - I find the style easier to wear than standard shaped ones which fit over your head.

Their comfortable, warm and a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Muffs, 28 Jan. 2009
These are lovely and warm, and really soft. Just what I needed and should be good for the cold winter ahead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm Ears!, 21 Nov. 2011
Really good quality for the price, fit around the back of your head which is more comfortable for me and you can wear glasses comfortably

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 16 Jan. 2011
These were a great solution for my aunt who wanted some ear muffs but could only find those that coil up together which are very springy and tough to pull apart and put on if you have difficulty with your hands.

My Aunt has Arthritis but found using this product really easy so although they don't fold up quite as much as the other kinds of spring coiled ear muff they are really easy to use if you have problems with your hands.

Thanks to this great little product my Aunt now has toasty ears!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 17 Mar. 2010
Wendy Greig (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with these earmuffs. I have 'bushy ' hair and don't want to flatten it in a hat and find these cover my ears leaving my hair largely untouched. They also keep my ears warm!

3.0 out of 5 stars Black ear muffs, 4 Dec. 2011
jc (LINCOLN UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 8 Feb. 2013
Great product, great price, they do their job well. I have already recommended these to my friends! Would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 17 Feb. 2013
Mr. Dvid P. Butt (Hetfordshire) - See all my reviews
My wife likes these because they lay flat to the ears. She has been looking for this type for quite some time

4.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, 24 Oct. 2013
Cheap and cheerful and they do the job of keeping the wind out my ears on my bike without being too tight, itchy or hot. Last pair i had were plastic and they ended up snapping. These are wire frame so hopefully won't do that and they are bendable. The only drawback is they don't fold up so are a bit awkward in your bag