5.0 out of 5 stars Art set
This art set was a Christmas present for my daughter and it made her very happy. She is studying art at school and the set gave her an amazing amount of good quality stuff at a good price.
Published on 10 Jan 2010 by Mr. S. Sampayo

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit misleading!
Published 22 months ago by H. Jarvis

5.0 out of 5 stars Art set, 10 Jan 2010
Mr. S. Sampayo - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 18 Dec 2010
This review is from: Ryman Art Set 91 Piece (Toy)
Just bought this for my son for his homework and such like, when it came i had second thoughts of giving it him for one of his christmas presents and just keep it myself.well worth the money for the well made box the stationary comes in its bigger than i thought it would be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for artistic children, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Ryman Art Set 91 Piece (Toy)
The packaging is of a very high quality, the sort of box you would expect on an adult product. The kit has high content and definitely suits creative and art focussed children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this product, 14 Nov 2011
This review is from: Ryman Art Set 91 Piece (Toy)
Purchased this set for my 7 year old he absolutely loves it and really feels like he is an artist.
This set is really good and looks the part. It is good value for moey which is definately a bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars great art set, 29 Jan 2012
This review is from: Ryman Art Set 91 Piece (Toy)
Good case, and a great variety of pencils. Lots of different colouts. Bought for a 7 year old, however would be suitable, for older child.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit misleading!, 9 Oct 2012
H. Jarvis "Heather" (Lincoln, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ryman Art Set 91 Piece (Toy)
This arrived today and when I opened it all the top layer of crayons had come loose during transportation. Not a problem as such, but whilst putting them back I noticed some colours repeated. This led me to investigate the bottom layer and although there ARE 60 colouring pencils in total there were less than 30 colours! All four of the oranges were the exact same shade with the rest having 2 shades of each colour.

I admit I feel a bit cheated. This gift is for my daughter's birthday next month and I'm contemplating sending it back for the above reasons.

Probably a great 'shared' gift where both kids want the 'dark blue', but certainly not what I was expecting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Art set, 3 Jan 2011
This review is from: Ryman Art Set 91 Piece (Toy)
Art set is lovely. Daughter really enjoys using it. Was slightly damaged on arrival as piece of wood which holds in second tier had broken. Easily fixed though!

5.0 out of 5 stars looks smart and has tons of colour shades, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ryman Art Set 91 Piece (Toy)
The presentation is really nice and there are so many shades of colours. My daughter loves drawing and colouring and she is getting lots of fun from this set. It was such good value too as Ive seen these kinds of products at far higher prices.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good set but weak box, 24 Sep 2013
Samir (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ryman Art Set 91 Piece (Toy)
Product arrived very early :) Box looks good but is a bit cheap quality and had to mend it before giving to a friend as a present. Otherwise a good smart and wholesome set

3.0 out of 5 stars What more could you really expect, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Ryman Art Set 91 Piece (Toy)
I bought this for my niece who was over the moon with it. When I received it I opened it up as I had read previous reviews, some good, some not so good. I was glad I did, the pencils are not held in so it looked a complete mess. I rearranged them and Sellotaped a piece of card over each layer. This held them in place for when my niece opened it herself. She will always have to keep the card on the pencils or they will always be all over the place ach time she opens the box. I think this could have been easily overcome when the pencil holders were made and at probably no extra cost. Otherwise it looks to be good value for money.

Ryman Art Set 91 Piece