5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, great value, 21 April 2009
This review is from: LINDY 30784 - 0.3m Premium FireWire 800 Cable - 4 Pin Male to 9 Pin Bilingual Male (Personal Computers)
This is a great cable and does exactly what I was looking for. I use this to connect my Macbook Pro (FireWire 800) to my old Sony DCR-TRV22E mini dv camcorder (FireWire / i.Link), and can upload and control the camera from the MacBook without any problems at all.

The cable feels solid and well made, the connectors fit securely at both ends. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I expected it to do., 16 Nov 2012
The cable connects my camera to my MBP+R and there are no issues all frames are transferred although it is only a 720p camera but I assume full HD would be the same as there is sufficient bandwidth on FW800.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Works, 2 Jan 2014
Very good quality, flexible and works as advertised.
If you need a VERY short FW cable, go for it.
Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Nov 2013
Wanted to transfer mimidv from my old firewire camera to my macbook pro via a thunderbolt adaptor and this is just what I needed.
Plug and play, I was amazed it worked and was so easy.
Only thing I don't like is that the lead was short and curved and I didn't like to straighten it out as I didn't know if I would damage the cable by doing that.
Really really pleased though, great quality lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it said, 25 Mar 2013
C. Emmet (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to connect a Sony MiniDV handycam to my Mac, to download videos directly onto the computer using iMovies - worked a treat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cable!, 7 Nov 2014
Mr. Alan Oakes "Oaksey" (Appleby, Cumbria UK) - See all my reviews
Having purchased a firewire cable from a local shop, I found that the connector was too big for my Macbook. Purchased this cable after reading reviews saying that it would fit, and it does, downloaded old DV Tapes into Final Cut Pro X without any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug 2014
Excellent product with 1st class delivery and packaging at a great price. Say no more!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and good, 11 Sep 2014
what exactly i wanted, good quality and good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sep 2014
Good quality cable

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable, dammit., 18 April 2013
The quality is good, and the plugs on each and make it possible to attach the cable to the same shaped sockets. In this case it's FireWire 800 to iLink - or mini-FireWire as found on many DV cameras. It works fine. Bit short, to be honest, but that's really my fault.