5.0 out of 5 stars 10 metre scart
the scart that i purchased from amazon was first class and does the required job perfectly.
Published on 15 May 2010 by Keith W. Bellamy

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not great.
Published on 17 Oct 2009 by A. Hurd

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not great., 17 Oct 2009
A. Hurd (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10m Scart Cable - Premium Quality / 24k Gold / Fully Wired / Shielded / 21-pin / Audio / Video / Male to Male (Electronics)
When looking for a long scart lead I was shocked to see that there is a huge variation in price. I didn't want to pay a lot as it is used to watch TV in my bedroom which I don't do often. The scart is OK but there is a slight criss cross effect left on the screen, it looks like it has been imposed on top of the picture so the picture is still watchable. If your planning on using it for a similar reason to me I would recommend however if it was for use with your main TV I would consider investing a bit more money.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 metre scart, 15 May 2010
Keith W. Bellamy "mr fixit" (doncaster uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 9 April 2013
Brilliant lead and gives the length of feed that I required. Will allow me to run a second TV from the digital box.

4.0 out of 5 stars scart lead, 11 Feb 2011
Dtoleary (uk london) - See all my reviews
It's a cheap and cheerfull scart lead but works well very good picture i got this scart lead to connect it from sky box to surround sound system it's miles cheaper than the shops i'm very happy with this scart lead and it arrived so fast i got it next moring . I would recommend this scart lead .

1.0 out of 5 stars NO NO NO, 25 May 2011
Dont buy it spend a bit more as I did. Had to return this item, good with the return and refund but just wish I hadn't wasted my time. The next item that I bought yes was more but the difference was amazing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 6 Jan 2011
I plugged the cable in and it made the picture on my new Led tv very fuzzy, much like an old aerial would. I checked the cable on a DVD player on another TV and the same thing happened. It has been returned and I am looking elsewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 5 July 2014
Sound os a bit poor across this length.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER, 9 Oct 2011
This item works very well,and appears to be of a decent quality for the price paid. Very good Value..Well done.!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor transmission quality, 15 Mar 2011
Terrible transmission quality on this cable caused visual distortion. Might have been a faulty cable but I wouldn't recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed especially as item us built into the wall, 25 Aug 2014
Picture quality ok but large ghosting across screen. Really disappointed especially as item us built into the wall,,,,