on 17 August 2011
I received two of these items very quickly, just three days after ordering. I have replaced the old filters and the new ones are working fine. They have helped improve telephone and wireless internet connection. I would certainly recommend this product.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 29 May 2011
These microfilters work well and do the job - not sure what else to say.
They come individually packaged, seem well made / robust in a light grey plastic, and connections are nice and positive. The short connector wire gives you a bit of flexibility compared to some you can buy with a fixed connector.
A good buy for the money - I'm happy with them.
on 11 October 2012
This product shows the ASDL filter on a longer piece of wire. I ordered 2 as this is what I required to fit onto a double phone socket. When they arrived they were just straight plug in without the extra wire. Consequently they would not both fit into the double socket. I returned them for refund as they were not as described in the advert.
on 22 December 2011
I bought 5 of these for the four phones in my in-laws house as they have finally got broadband. Four worked but one didn't - typically this was the first one they tried!

Once I told the company that one wasn't working they sent out another free of charge.

Great service.
on 26 August 2014
i received this with a cable i bought from the same seller, cable was great but the micro filter that came was not the one shower in the picture and came with a little cosmetic damage it had what looked like paint scuff marks and a couple of chips in the casing. felt like it wasn't helping improve my internet so i have removed it and put old one back in and seems to be running better.
on 23 August 2014
BT, without warmimng or explanation, altered our broadband signal and our existing connection (installed by them) slowed to a snail's pace. This little beauty fixed the problem. I've now fixed BT and changed to Sky Broadband - cheaper, faster and better signal. So this chap has been replaced by a Sky microfilter - but for 2 weeks he did us proud.
on 21 September 2012
this product arrived quickly and works fine but it is NOT the same product shown on the picture.. it does not have the cable attached.. paid £3.50 because i wanted the cable part and what came was exactly the same product advertised on here for £1.30.. not happy
on 24 January 2015
Bought to solve a problem with a call blocker works very well , small & discreet, fast delivery and good price.
on 14 February 2016
Terrible quality. dropped my sync speed down from 3.2mbps to 2.0mbps. Not impressed, especially as it meant i had to contact my isp to get my IP profile reset when i put the old one back in!

It also looked nothing like the photo, so I've no confidence I got what I actually paid for.

Premium? I don't think so.
on 15 November 2013
What can I say? The pack of three did their stuff as they were supposed to. Unnecessarily large packaging which wouldn't go through my letter box.
I was kept informed about the delivery arrangements by email, and was even able to follow the progress of the delivery van on my smart phone on the delivery day. Very impressive.