5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaning product, but not a toy!
Published on 14 Nov. 2009 by Mr. R. Price

3.0 out of 5 stars No miracle worker! And not a toy!!
So it is great fun squidging it into your keyboard and I like the smell too.
But it won't miraculously clean up a really grubby keyboard (I tried it on my kid brothers filthy laptop!).
And why this is categorised a 'toy', I do not know. In fact, in the wrong young hands it's probably lethal stuff.
Published on 6 April 2010 by LWills

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaning product, but not a toy!, 14 Nov. 2009
Mr. R. Price (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cyber Clean Home & Office 145g Tub (Office Product)
I like this cyber clean gunk, it gets all the icky stuff off my keyboards, mice, remotes. For best results on really grubby stuff use a micro fibre duster to remove surface dust and then plop this stuff on and squidge it about, otherwise the cyber clean eats tons of dust and wears out fast. I've used my one on everything I touch and it keeps on eating. I'm not so keen on the smell, but it soon wears off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky, reuseable, strangely fascinating, 3 May 2010
Hugo Minney "hugie" (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Very simple to use - you press it against the computer (the usual place to start cleaning is the keyboard, all those bits of fluff between the keys where you can't get to them), leave it a bit and then peel it off. The dirt comes off stuck to the cyber clean.
I was surprised how well it worked. It's reuseable, but you simply don't need to clean every week so one tub will last for ages.
At this price, you could hardly go wrong.
It does smell though (of plastic) and feels really wierd in the hand

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart Idea!, 8 April 2009
I. M. Knight (Huddersfield, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cyber Clean Home & Office 145g Tub (Office Product)
I love this product & it's a great idea. It gets in between the cracks on your keyboard and the dust, grime & dirt sticks to it. I also found it useful on remote controls. It seems to last quite a while and has an indicator on the tub showing how near the end of its life it is.
Good stuff!

3.0 out of 5 stars No miracle worker! And not a toy!!, 6 April 2010
This review is from: Cyber Clean Home & Office 145g Tub (Office Product)
So it is great fun squidging it into your keyboard and I like the smell too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 20 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Cyber Clean Home & Office 145g Tub (Office Product)
Great product. Ideal for cleaning iPhone speakers and the like. Easy to use and very effective. Would definitely recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 13 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Cyber Clean Home & Office 145g Tub (Office Product)
I have mixed feelings about this product, it sort of cleaned up an old laptop, but not perfectly, there is still dirt on it which I couldn't manage to remove even though it was on an even surface, and the product recomments that you don't rub, just press and pull.

I think that if you have a new device you can keep it clean with this, but you can't quite restore an old one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cyber Clean - Surprisingly Efficient, 5 Dec. 2009
S. Powley "steve powley" (Nr. Norwich, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cyber Clean Home & Office 145g Tub (Office Product)
I order this and the car & boat version (notably only different in colour - this is yellow the other blue also the scent is different) after seeing it demonstrated at the Gadget Show 2009 and was surprised at how well it lifted some of the unpleasant gunk from a laptop keyboard.

The gel is sticky but not enough to stick to you or the object it touches, it feels slightly moist and when it makes contact with the little bits they do get stuck in the gel (and there they stay - which is the only life limiting factor I have found).

I recommend if for laptops, mobile phones, those little nooks in cars, old consumer electronics that have gathered dust (my PSP and DS both benefitted from a little clean). The scent is pleasant and the items do look noticeably cleaner after use. I have noted no staining or adverse effects on anything I have used it with.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Cyber Clean Home & Office 145g Tub (Office Product)
Quite good - perhaps our keyboards are too far gone, but it didn't remove dust on the bevelled sides of the keys as I had hoped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Honest Review, 1 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Cyber Clean Home & Office 145g Tub (Office Product)
I saw this on TV and decided to give it a go. It's a bit of a gimmick but does reduce the level of dust and grime on your keyboard. The gunk collects on the slime so would need to be cleaned somehow. It leaves a slight shine/residue layer over the keyboard which I didn't expect, and it's also not as effective as the marketing would have you believe for getting into deep, small cracks - but that's always the case. I don't know why Amazon class this as a toy but perhaps kids *would* enjoy using it after all, as an adult I find it quite enthusing once in a while! It does have a synthetic chemical-y smell to it, as I would wash hands after use. Overall not a bad product, just as I expected, but no miracle cure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product does what it says it does, 8 May 2011
This review is from: Cyber Clean Home & Office 145g Tub (Office Product)
Great product and works just like described. Cleaned my keybord and iphone and made them come up like brand new.

Cyber Clean Home & Office 145g Tub