5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and great product!
Published on 20 Feb 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay but...
The package arrived sooner than expected.The Doppler is easy to use but the earphones are not of a good quality.You should use some gel if you want to hear anything.Apart from these ,it's an affordable ,useful appliance.
Published 13 months ago by

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and great product!, 20 Feb 2010
I bought this item after getting an all-clear 9 week scan. I wasn't sure whether it would work yet as I was so early (was 9+1) and in fact the first couple of days I only picked up my own heart beat! But on the third day, I drank loads of water, waited until my bladder was really full (it was quite painful to press on, and made me feel a little bit nauseous, to be honest) and moved across my belly really slowly... BINGO, there was baby, little heart beating away! :OD

After having four miscarriages (one late), this item has really put my mind at rest. I will only use it every few days (as I don't want to scare myself or baby!) but knowing that I can listen to little bean for the next few months has relieved some of the anxiety I have been feeling. Once baby starts moving, I probably won't use it as much, but I would definitely recommend this product to anyone in the early stages who is anxious. It is great to hear your little one BUT please dont stress if you can't hear it. It took a lot of practice and a lot of patience, and I had to limit myself to only listening once a day, for no more than 15 mins. Otherwise I would have gone mad! The gel you get with the product is good, but I found that baby oil also works very well ;O)

So, to sum up:
1) make sure you have a very full bladder if you are earlier than 12 weeks
2) make sure you have used plenty of oil / gel
3) dont use it for too long at one time and try to use it no more than a few times a week ;o)
4) listen to your own heartbeat to compare (yours beats about once a second and is on both sides of your lower stomach area, above your thighs) - and keep the volume at half until you find baby or you will deafen yourself!
5) work very slowly across your belly, starting just above your (ahem) 'hairline' and pause every cm or so, to allow the 'echo' to come back
6) DO NOT STRESS if you can't find it first time (or second, or third!) Sometimes baby has its back to you, so you wont hear it until baby turns round. My little one is obviously stubborn, like me!

Hope that helps, and happy listening!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 23 Sep 2008
A fantastic product. Having suffered a previous miscarriage, this product put my mind at rest throughout the pregnancy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler) (Baby Product)
I have had one of these before but loaned to a friend and did not get it back. it gives me a sense of comfort if I have not felt movement for a while. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler) (Baby Product)
I love this item! I bought it when I was 12 weeks pregnant and was able to find the heartbeat straight away. I'm now 19 weeks and it's a bit harder but only because the baby likes to move around a bit.

I use it a couple of times a week just for a bit of reassurance if I haven't felt the baby move. We also recorded the heartbeat through the computer so we could share it with our families (as we live in another Country), this wasn't too easy with our computer but my husband found a way to do it after googling.

I didn't buy any gel, I use it with Bio oil which I had already and it works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 21 Aug 2008
Ms. K. Price - See all my reviews
I brought this product at 15 weeks pregnant and it works brilliantly and has most defintely put my mind at rest...love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars fetal doppler, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler) (Baby Product)
Great product gives you so much piece of mind, takes a while to for you to find it at start but just take your time

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Works lovely!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value. Heard heartbeat from around 14 weeks, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler) (Baby Product)
Brilliant value. Heard heartbeat from around 14 weeks, use in your pelvis in early pregnancy as it can be hard to detect heartbeat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Love it, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler) (Baby Product)
Excellent. Love it. Its great to have Reassurance when ever you feel anxious, but you MUST know how to use it to get results. In addition you need to know the correct sounds to listen out for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for peace of mind, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler) (Baby Product)
Fantastic for peace of mind. Was really nice to check my little one was doing ok if she hadn't moved much that day. Definitely recommend to all mums to be, gives the dad something to do to get involved he used to find the heart beat for me first then pass me the headphones.

Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler)
22.87