4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good
Published on 13 Nov. 2010 by Daniel Aeontomicer

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the small side
I ordered these in the size described as medium/large. I can get them on, but only just - they are a pretty snug fit. I'm a fairly slim man, and I have fairly average-sized hands. So watch out for the sizing. Once you get them on, they are fine.
Published on 13 Feb. 2012 by Andrew Wedmore

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the small side, 13 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Mens Fleece Thermal Thinsulate Lined Gloves with Palm Grip (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars look elsewhere for a better pair of gloves, 26 Jan. 2012
Mr. M. B. Landeryou (carmarthenshire, west wales) - See all my reviews
these gloves are well made and feel very comfortable. however, they don't keep my fingers very warm so I have to put my hands in my coat pockets anyway when I am out with the dogs. I thought they would be better than this after reading the other reviews.

I do give them five stars for the quality of manufacture, but the cold weather perfomance is, for me, sadly lacking.

If you go out on a hillside with no cover and there is a gale blowing, your fingers WILL go numb pretty quick. My own fingers feel slightly cold all the time when outside with these gloves, even when there is no strong wind, just a cold air temperature.
They are cheap though, so this probably explains the lack of heat retention. They are better than no gloves at all, but only just.

They are also very smooth on the outside of the fingers, even though there is a patch of fake leather on the palm and thumb, so there is very little grip of, say, a bicycle brake lever.

AS you can tell I don't like these gloves, but due too reading the other reviews first, I bought two pairs. I will now give them away as I don't see the need for gloves that don't work.

I DO NOT recommend these gloves.

1.0 out of 5 stars sizes all over the place, 19 Feb. 2014
These are low quality gloves, the "thinsulate" is not like other products I have that use this material.
The first pair were Medium/Large - I could not get them on one finger of my normally Medium hands.
I returned them for a pair of Large / XL which are barely bigger. One fits the other does not - they are clearly different sizes, even though they came strung together. Manufacturer with poor quality control.
Waste of money, can't be bothered to return. Avoid.

3.0 out of 5 stars X-Large = small, 5 Dec. 2012
M. Tevendale - See all my reviews
I don't have very large hands but these X-Large gloves do not even come close to fitting.

If it were'nt for the low price I would have sent them back but I suppose the kids can always use them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 13 Nov. 2010
These gloves are good for keeping your hands warm however they are a bit big as the fabric is very thick, if you are trying to use something small with them such as a mobile phone you will have no chance! I normally use these if it is snowing, if you get involved in a snowball fight or start making a snowman they will protect your hands from the cold melting snow for around 5-10 minutes.

There is a strap which goes around the wrist to accustom different wrist sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 8 April 2013
Very warm, lightweight and quite strongly made. Perfect for walking out on cold days. I have quite big hands and usually take large size gloves and I found that the large / extra large fits me perfectly. Overall the gloves are excellent value for money. I am so pleased that I am going to buy a another pair for spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warmest ever, 24 Jan. 2013
I had a pair of these gloves for a couple of years and then lost one. As it was in the middle of a very cold snap I immediately ordered another pair. They may not be as stylish as leather gloves, but they really are the warmest gloves that I have ever worn, and I can recommend them wholeheartedly!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and good quality gloves, 23 Mar. 2013
Walking in Northumberland in temperatures down to -6 degrees C these gloves have proved to be very warm and comfortable. Only downside is they are quite thick so don't expect to be able to do anything intricate when wearing them. Guess you can't have everything! But definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Order as hoped, 10 Feb. 2012
I ordered these gloves for my husband to wear o. His daily cycle to work. The gloves are as I hoped they would be. Warm with grips. They are good value for money.

My order became lost in the Christmas post and communication with the seller was fast, polite and another pair were sent out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size does matter, 1 Jan. 2014
Wish I had read the reviews! I bought large/x large size for my grown up son. He doesn't have particularly large hands but the gloves are far too small. The fingers are short and the gloves only reach to his wrist. More like a medium size.