on 13 February 2012
I ordered these in the size described as medium/large. I can get them on, but only just - they are a pretty snug fit. I'm a fairly slim man, and I have fairly average-sized hands. So watch out for the sizing. Once you get them on, they are fine.
on 26 January 2012
these gloves are well made and feel very comfortable. however, they don't keep my fingers very warm so I have to put my hands in my coat pockets anyway when I am out with the dogs. I thought they would be better than this after reading the other reviews.

I do give them five stars for the quality of manufacture, but the cold weather perfomance is, for me, sadly lacking.

If you go out on a hillside with no cover and there is a gale blowing, your fingers WILL go numb pretty quick. My own fingers feel slightly cold all the time when outside with these gloves, even when there is no strong wind, just a cold air temperature.
They are cheap though, so this probably explains the lack of heat retention. They are better than no gloves at all, but only just.

They are also very smooth on the outside of the fingers, even though there is a patch of fake leather on the palm and thumb, so there is very little grip of, say, a bicycle brake lever.

AS you can tell I don't like these gloves, but due too reading the other reviews first, I bought two pairs. I will now give them away as I don't see the need for gloves that don't work.

I DO NOT recommend these gloves.
on 5 December 2012
I don't have very large hands but these X-Large gloves do not even come close to fitting.

If it were'nt for the low price I would have sent them back but I suppose the kids can always use them.
on 13 November 2010
These gloves are good for keeping your hands warm however they are a bit big as the fabric is very thick, if you are trying to use something small with them such as a mobile phone you will have no chance! I normally use these if it is snowing, if you get involved in a snowball fight or start making a snowman they will protect your hands from the cold melting snow for around 5-10 minutes.

There is a strap which goes around the wrist to accustom different wrist sizes.
on 8 April 2013
Very warm, lightweight and quite strongly made. Perfect for walking out on cold days. I have quite big hands and usually take large size gloves and I found that the large / extra large fits me perfectly. Overall the gloves are excellent value for money. I am so pleased that I am going to buy a another pair for spare.
on 23 March 2013
Walking in Northumberland in temperatures down to -6 degrees C these gloves have proved to be very warm and comfortable. Only downside is they are quite thick so don't expect to be able to do anything intricate when wearing them. Guess you can't have everything! But definitely recommend them.
on 1 January 2014
Wish I had read the reviews! I bought large/x large size for my grown up son. He doesn't have particularly large hands but the gloves are far too small. The fingers are short and the gloves only reach to his wrist. More like a medium size.
on 3 December 2013
I ordered the mens fleece thermal thinsulate lined gloves at the special offer price of £2.29, however when they arrived I have been charged £4.40. Still very reasonable, but not what I put into my basket. They look very small for L/XL
on 24 June 2010
Superb for the money, a really nice pair of gloves although the palm grip "leather" is a little stiff and brittle but is fit for the purpose. Great value!
on 23 January 2012
I really get cold hands even in summer since I have bad blood circulation, so in winter it gets worse!

These fleece gloves are truly a blessing, cause they feel like I put my hands close to a radiator -but not too close!- and they allow me to enjoy the weather outside without feeling like I have icicles for fingers.

The strap is good for adjusting them to your wrist. I got a medium size and it fit perfectly.
I find them to be good value for money, and the delivery is also fast!