4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good
Published on 13 Nov 2010 by Daniel Aeontomicer

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the small side
I ordered these in the size described as medium/large. I can get them on, but only just - they are a pretty snug fit. I'm a fairly slim man, and I have fairly average-sized hands. So watch out for the sizing. Once you get them on, they are fine.
Published on 13 Feb 2012 by Andrew Wedmore

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the small side, 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: Mens Fleece Thermal Thinsulate Lined Gloves with Palm Grip (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars X-Large = small, 5 Dec 2012
M. Tevendale - See all my reviews
I don't have very large hands but these X-Large gloves do not even come close to fitting.

If it were'nt for the low price I would have sent them back but I suppose the kids can always use them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 13 Nov 2010
These gloves are good for keeping your hands warm however they are a bit big as the fabric is very thick, if you are trying to use something small with them such as a mobile phone you will have no chance! I normally use these if it is snowing, if you get involved in a snowball fight or start making a snowman they will protect your hands from the cold melting snow for around 5-10 minutes.

There is a strap which goes around the wrist to accustom different wrist sizes.

1.0 out of 5 stars sizes all over the place, 19 Feb 2014
These are low quality gloves, the "thinsulate" is not like other products I have that use this material.
The first pair were Medium/Large - I could not get them on one finger of my normally Medium hands.
I returned them for a pair of Large / XL which are barely bigger. One fits the other does not - they are clearly different sizes, even though they came strung together. Manufacturer with poor quality control.
Waste of money, can't be bothered to return. Avoid.

3.0 out of 5 stars thumbs, 11 Feb 2014
thumb part of these gloves are quite long for medium sized hands i would say although would recommend the waterproof ones as these are fleece.

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 7 Jan 2014
hard to put on if hands are just a little wet. but very good apart from that. warm & soft

2.0 out of 5 stars Size does matter, 1 Jan 2014
Wish I had read the reviews! I bought large/x large size for my grown up son. He doesn't have particularly large hands but the gloves are far too small. The fingers are short and the gloves only reach to his wrist. More like a medium size.

2.0 out of 5 stars increased price, 3 Dec 2013
I ordered the mens fleece thermal thinsulate lined gloves at the special offer price of 2.29, however when they arrived I have been charged 4.40. Still very reasonable, but not what I put into my basket. They look very small for L/XL

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 8 April 2013
Very warm, lightweight and quite strongly made. Perfect for walking out on cold days. I have quite big hands and usually take large size gloves and I found that the large / extra large fits me perfectly. Overall the gloves are excellent value for money. I am so pleased that I am going to buy a another pair for spare.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and good quality gloves, 23 Mar 2013
Walking in Northumberland in temperatures down to -6 degrees C these gloves have proved to be very warm and comfortable. Only downside is they are quite thick so don't expect to be able to do anything intricate when wearing them. Guess you can't have everything! But definitely recommend them.