on 11 January 2010
Not much needs be said about solid state media other than that this card has good read and write times - being a CL6 card - pulls up to 10mbps over USB2. Expect this kind of performance unless your device limits it.

This product significantly sped up my Nokia 5800 compared to the bundled card (which is CL2).
on 11 January 2010
Used in a cheap muvi style video camera.

No problems with a stuttering or waving video playback and more than large enough to record around an hour's worth of footage.
on 25 August 2010
I used this card to replace the std 4Gb one that came with the Desire.
This card is class 6 which writes with no lag for the 720p video.
The card arrived in the plastic packaging as shown in the photo.
on 15 March 2010
This card doesn't work with a new Nokia 3720 that I bought it for so be aware of this (the phone is meant to take 8Gb cards).

This isn't Transcends fault - its Nokia being unable or unwilling to make their phones compatible that the standard that is SDHC so be aware of this.

So I used this in my Canon camera and its fine - good card at a good price.
on 27 September 2009
This item on Amazon UK appears to be the cheapest and best place to fast (class 6, which is currently the fastest class), high capacity (8GB; although 16GB is probably the highest capacity at the moment, but we can't get that over here) microSD[HC] card. I'm using this in HTC Dream/T-Mobile G1 for storing both media, and (thanks to the, now under-threat, CyanogenMod custom ROM) apps.
on 11 March 2010
Works very well with my HTC Hero phone. Very quick read / write with no lag whatsoever. Very pleased indeed.
on 22 March 2010
I bought this memory card as an upgrade for my HTC Hero / T-Mobile G2 Touch phone.
It's a great card. I specifically bought a Class 6 card for the speed and it seems to be performing very well.
on 30 October 2011
I've tried many brands of flash memory. Some have since given up the ghost so the lifetime warranty of Transcend was imperative. Having a new phone with HD video recording capabilities also necessitated a reliable minimum write speed. The metrics for measuring write speed are myriad with some eBay retailers giving vague guarantees like "upto 10 MB/s" in addition to their equally meaningless "upto 10 year data retention"- right above where they state "1 year warranty".

Amazon shipped quickly and so far I have only carried out an initial test which has allayed all present concerns of quality and speed. In windows I waited for the clock to reach zero seconds and released my mouse button dropping 3 files of 177,231kB each onto the new drive. 519MB took 29 seconds for the busy-copying animation to disappear. Therefore I rate the initial performance of this card at 17MB/s.
on 17 December 2010
I got this card to run NITDroid on a Nokia N900. Performance was OK but nothing special and is anecdotally significantly slower than some other cards in the same price range based on NITDroid performance reported by other users on the forums.
on 14 June 2011
I bought this card for my Acer Liquid MT Android phone for extra storage. It worked fine for a few months, however my phone started coming up with errors, eventually it crashed...and went into a boot loop. I took the card out of the phone and inserted it into my PC...I could read the root file structure, however I could not copy certain folders or navigate further into the system (note this was not a permissions issue). I decided to fully format the card again. I managed to reinstall Android onto my phone and with this card it worked fine for a week or so. However the same errors reappeared. This time the I could not read any of the data when I put the card into my PC. In my opinion the card is faulty and I have started RMA proceedings with Transcend.