on 21 August 2011
This DVD is amazing, it explains how the government officials have conned us into an unhealthy lifestyle. It relates to refined carbs - and how they are the culprits of obesity as opposed to fats.

It is a funny dvd, yet lifechanging at the same time. It will make you start questioning what advice to believe. I bought this on the advice of Zoe Harcombe, Zoe's diet works on the same principles - that a diet high in protein and fats is better than a diet high in carbs and low-fat.

Please take the time to watch this dvd, its awesome.
on 28 December 2013
Excellent material to get people into questioning the conventional wisdom on health & nutrition and learn about other things such as the paleo lifestyle/evolution-based nutrition. This is also available for free as a promo on YouTube (it's so good you'll probably want to buy one or two copies anyways for yourself and friends) and he sells it on his site along with other things such as a Wheat is Murder t-shirt.

Tom Naughton also has a Fat Head blog which is very good.
on 4 March 2012
I bought the international version of this dvd from the Fat Head website.

It's really good, covering such subjects as why managing carbohydrate consumption is important to health, whereas limiting saturated fat isn't. The contention is that we've been fed a load of boloney by 'authorities' influenced by the food industry.

I think the buzzword is 'edu-taining' - well worth a watch to help make informed decisions!
on 14 March 2014
Amazing DVD, very funny and a real eye opener. Quite scary too, the way health 'professionals' have misinformed us for years. I changed my eating habits after watching this DVD and I have lost about 25lbs in 5 weeks! I can't tell you how much this has changed my life!
on 3 August 2015
Very educative move for EVERYONE, even that film was, in fact, created in 2008 year...