4.0 out of 5 stars Good game for kids
Published on 31 Mar 2011 by Worldshark

3.0 out of 5 stars Hasn't really gripped them
My kids chose this game themselves after watching the film, they have played it a few times but its never really gripped them, it is a platform type game and you can do 2 player co-op which is always good but nothing fantastic about the game.
Published on 1 Dec 2010 by Weeman

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game for kids, 31 Mar 2011
This review is from: UP (PS3) (Video Game)
I bought this game with the intent to be able to play together with my two sons aged 8 and 5 years old. It served its purpose well. Not too hard as a game (except the fight with the planes takes a bit of time to get used to and several tries). Got through the game in about a week (playing a bit on several days). Two people can play at once and whenever one of us failed, we took turns to see which two person team could get the job done. Would suggest to people who have this kind of intention. Obviously too easy and simple for advanced gamers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hasn't really gripped them, 1 Dec 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, 1 Feb 2010
This review is from: UP (PS3) (Video Game)
This game is relatively fun, but only for a short period.

Overall I enjoyed the game, but I finished it in less than seven hours (including finding all hidden items and completing every optional component). However, there are some very annoying features - if you are not playing with a friend the second character often gets in the way or wanders into danger, losing you your life and making it hard to progress. The flight sequences (one at the start and one at the end) also distract and seem out of place from the rest of the game.

I tried playing one of the multiplayer options - but never got connected. I guess there just aren't enough other players out there.

Overall this is a good one for playing with younger children - dying doesn't matter and they'll enjoy seeing and playing the characters from the film. And for less than a tenner (at time of writing) you can't go wrong. If you are after a more seamless and much better implemented co-op game though, try Lego Indiana Jones 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice game for kids, 28 Sep 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: UP (PS3) (Video Game)
Unlike other reviewers, I think this game deserves 5 stars.

My son enjoys this game and we play it together. Co-op mode is beautiful and it is not difficult so easy for children. Also it has nice music and it wasn't boring even for me.

It also has few mini-games that can play 4 people. These are more competitive and adults will enjoy them as well as kids.

I've bought few kids games but this one is our favourite despite being the oldest one of them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 14 Dec 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: UP (PS3) (Video Game)
I loved the animation 'Up' (if you haven't seen it you are missing a real gem) and bought this game in the hope of capturing some of the original magic . However, it has been a disappointing purchase as it seems to be a hastily produced product with lots of gremlins. The end of level challenges are repetitively laborious and usually ends in total frustration which spoils the whole gameplay.

1.0 out of 5 stars What crap!, 11 Mar 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This game sucks!
I bought it for my wife, who practically is in console games as good as a 5-year old, and she almost threw it back to my face!
It is BOOOOOOOOOORING!
You have to do the same thing all the time, in the same environment, with the same music, with the same characters.
It's frustrating!
Tha camera is bad, the controls are bad... I really don't think there is something good about this game...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 8 Jan 2010
P. O'Connell "paddydotnet" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UP (PS3) (Video Game)
My 7 year old and 5 year old love the game, they keep going back to it time and time agin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, 14 May 2013
This review is from: UP (PS3) (Video Game)
I really enjoyed playing this game, it was not taxing, just fun and simple. Also an easy 100% which is always a bonus.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lazy cash-in from a decent film., 8 May 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: UP (PS3) (Video Game)
Bad camera,twitchy,slow controls,always falling off of ledges when you just KNOW you didn't make a mistake,ps2 graphics,extremely slow character movement and the very worst,tedious level design i have ever bared witness to.

Just in case you have not yet realized,i do not like this game...my 5 year old son does not like this game,my dog does not like this game.I am amazed anyone on here has given it more than one star! But i suppose some peoples standards are just lower than others!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: UP (PS3) (Video Game)
this is a fantastic game for the family. I bought this as a gift for my littler brother and he loved it. I would recommend this for the children and the adults!! :)

UP (PS3)
UP (PS3) by THQ (PlayStation 3)
Used & New from: £12.88