5.0 out of 5 stars I wish there were more than 2
Hysterically funny and I liked this more than Harry POTTER & the PoA please, write more, I'm begging you I'll even pay extra
Published 16 months ago by Andrew Hartley! F.J.H!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
I'm a huge fan of the Harry Potter books, and I do enjoy reading books like this usually. This however I just found dull, not funny and not very imaginative. It seems to be written by an American with a lot of American terms and descriptions, which I just didn't enjoy. I'm annoyed I actually paid £1.99 to download this, as it wouldn't even have been good for a freebie!
Published 11 months ago by S. Kay

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 6 Jan 2014
S. Kay "lochmaddier" (Western Isles, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harry Putter and the Chamber of Cheesecakes (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 24 Sep 2013
Bought this as a gift and has been enjoyed by several people including myself, great if you love the series

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish there were more than 2, 17 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious, 12 May 2013
This is one of the funniest books I have EVER read. Harry Putter is SO funny. Harry Putter Rocks! There should be more Harry Putter books!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Weird, 25 April 2013
All I can say is this book is very weird and funny. My favourite bit is when Santa has a shotgun!:)

4.0 out of 5 stars It is very funny because of the names, 1 April 2013
It is very funny because of the names, hog washes, Neville Largebottom and the rest ( so says my 7 year old)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for any 'Harry Potter' fan!!!!, 16 Feb 2013
If you are looking for a good, fun read, then Harry Putter is the ideal book. It is better to understand if you have read the Harry Potter collection, but would still be fine if you haven't. I hope this helped, and please buy this book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ka-Ching!!!!, 6 Feb 2013
harry putter is a absolutely terrific funny book by R. ODonnell especially the part when santa claus pulls out a shotgun!!! I reckon Timothy R.donnell is the best author in the entire galaxy!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for children, 21 July 2014
This is a very funny book. My son enjoyed reading it. It is a per take on Harry potter. Awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars wicked book, 22 Aug 2011
i love it and this was published in 2004 and im the only one who has written a review so far in the year 2011 hopefully others will put reviews later on but this book is wicked read it read it read it ^_^

Harry Putter and the Chamber of Cheesecakes