5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be disappointed
Published on 5 May 2009 by C. J. Moon

1.0 out of 5 stars Never received
I ordered this item and after severall e-mails to the Seller STONEFINDER and no response, I read the reports on this seller to find out he/she NEVER sends the goods. So this is a warning to ALL - DON NOT ORDER FROM THIS "SELLER". As for the DVD? Don't know - never got it!
Published on 22 Jun 2011 by damondcat

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be disappointed, 5 May 2009
C. J. Moon "Moon boy" (Deal, Kent , UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ghost Whisperer - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Any fan of Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1&2 will want this for their collection. With it being difficult to watch this program on the TV with the ridiculous times at which they show it, this is a great opportunity to watch it as soon as you have the kids tucked up safely in bed. Melinda,Jim and Professor Payne all return to entertain us with stories from Grandview with more attention paid to the strange history of Grandview itself. We also look more closely at Melinda's family with plenty of shocks and twists along the way. Expect the usual cliffhanger ending at the end of the last episode which we've all come to expect and leaves us wanting more.
What are you waiting for, buy it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Truth Is Out There, Can you see the light?, 16 Jun 2009
This review is from: Ghost Whisperer - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
As a fan of the series (and of the sexy JLH, too) I awaited this release eagerly and have watched all eighteen episodes in a very short space of time. The storyline of Melinda's father and the past of Grand View coming to the surface are both surrounded by the "stand alone" stories where a ghost needs crossing into the light. In the tradition of The X Files these more "normal" episodes give the viewer a chance to recover from the revelations regarding the main storylines.

As with the previous seasons I had a tear in my eye as the episodes unfolded. The balance in each story of humour, pathos, sadness and joy is so well done that I always wanted more. Jay Mohr was phenomenal as Rick Payne and gave the series a really good new angle which was being developed in season 2. David Conrad was a solid husband to Jennifer's lovely, sexy and (dare I say more raunchy) Melinda. Camryn Manheim was suitably cautious in her belief of the reality of Melinda's gift, despite the constant evidence of the truth. The setting of the town square, so often to feature in my past favourite shows, was as wonderful to see as it always is.

I am now so looking forward to receiving the notification that Season 4 is on it's way. Is there to be a Season 5? I hope so.

And one more time, Jennifer Love Hewitt you are so sexy and brilliant, how can we help but love you?

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, series 3 is awesome, 23 May 2008
Mr. L. Rose "MLR" (UK) - See all my reviews
First time I have written a review for this.

I have been a fan with the show from the very start of series 1, and I must say they entire cast do an outstanding job in there roles. So much is going on around this series, and we start to uncover Melinda's past. And the final episode of series 3 has a fantastic cliff hanger ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars ghost whisperer, 4 Feb 2011
This review is from: Ghost Whisperer - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
As allways Miss Hewitt is perfect great story lines and still brings a lump to your throat when they cross over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Whisperer - Series 1 - 3, 3 Aug 2009
Lez (Newcastle upon Tyne. England) - See all my reviews
LOVE IT - LOVE IT - LOVE IT Cannot wait for the next series. It is absolutely brilliant. The storylines just keep getting better. Sometimes the content seems scary but the story gets you involved and the explanation as the story evolves helps to reduce the 'scare' factor. The idea for the series is an emotive one but handled sensitively. Think it helps if you have an open mind about the afterlife. I thoroughly enjoyed this series and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtitles??, 3 Jan 2009
I bought this Ghost Whisperer season 3 DVD last year and i thought there be subtitles in it.. so when i watched it and i found myself that theres NO subtitles... i'm so raging and the reason is because i'm deaf. Thats why i'm raging cos theres no subtitles 4 me to read what it was saying. So please will you let me know when will be subtitles in this dvd... Thanks for your time.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Whisperer season 3, 29 April 2009
L. J. Veale (UK) - See all my reviews
Ghost Whisperer - Season 3 [DVD] [2007]

As with seasons 1 & 2 this season is very gripping. This season is really opening up more about Jennifer's charactor ( Melinda ) as she uncovers the mysteries of Grandiew. There certainly is some jumpy moments to watch out for in this season. People who have seen seasons 1 & 2 won't be let down by this seasons exciting twists and turns.

5.0 out of 5 stars brillent, 2 May 2009
This review is from: Ghost Whisperer - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I think the Ghost Whisperer is very good, i very much enjoy watching this and if you have seen seasons one and two you will want to see this as well, we also like to see the different outfits Melinda wears. But over all it is a very enjoyable series.I enjoy supernatural programs and this one has me jumping out of my skin at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best season so far, 3 Jun 2009
Carla Virginia De Angelis (Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ghost Whisperer - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
This season is excellent I must say I was kind of expecting the same deal where almost every case doesnt relate to the previous, but the story is so good you are scared and exited until the end of every chapter...not so much crying...If you like Ghorst Whisperer you should really get this season...you'll love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Brilliant.

Ghost Whisperer - Season 3 [DVD]
Ghost Whisperer - Season 3 [DVD] by Jennifer Love Hewitt (DVD - 2009)