5.0 out of 5 stars Voices
My daughter loves these and has all the DVD's. Since we've been caught out in the past with American versions, we had the Sales Guy play this before we bought it. You'll be pleased to hear (just like my daughter)this DVD has been dubbed with English voices. Enjoy....
Published on 27 July 2010 by Skip

3.0 out of 5 stars Einsteins Enema
I felt ill after watching this cacophony of nonsense - the bairn however loves it and since its for her it gets a pass. At over an hour long its a big ask to sit through and not as good as any of the other productions by the Einies.
Published on 2 Nov 2011 by R Sole

5.0 out of 5 stars Voices, 27 July 2010
This review is from: Little Einsteins - The Legend Of The Golden Pyramid [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 26 July 2010
Another great Little Einsteins DVD, and dubbed in English so just the voices we know and love. My daughters love Little Einsteins and this DVD is a new favourite. Also comes with a bonus episode of My Friends Tigger and Pooh.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grand daughter loves them, 5 July 2014
Grand daughter loves them all

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gift, 8 Sep 2013
Got for my little boy's 3rd birthday, he just loves it.
Delivery was very quick, overall very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic, 4 Aug 2013
My daughter loves all of the Little Einstein stories. Her musicality is developing all the time. I think they're fantastic!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Feb 2013
S. Watts "shell" (wales) - See all my reviews
my daughter loves this dvd, great buy for a child who likes disney junior and would like to see certain programmes more

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Einsteins DVD, 19 Feb 2012
Great DVD, kids love it. Brand New. Great way for kids to learn whilst watching TV & to give mum & dad a moments peace. Highly Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Einsteins at it best!, 27 Nov 2011
Yet another enthralling episode of the series of Little Einsteins. My grandson is absolutely engrossed with these little characters. Pat patting on his knees to make the rocket go faster and arms in the air for blast off! It's delightful to watch him enjoying the story and taking part. Wonderful!

3.0 out of 5 stars Einsteins Enema, 2 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Sep 2011
G Star "G" (London, England) - See all my reviews
this kept my three year old nephew engaged and entertained. It is interactive and educational, all round a good product to buy. It is so good that after my sister saw how much her son loved it, and how engrossed and out from under her feet it kept him!...she went an bought some more DVDs from the series. A real good develop through play tool.