4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tube
Good product exactly as stated. Good consistency and easy of use and clean off skin after treatment.
Published on 4 July 2009 by Bear

1.0 out of 5 stars Trying to be all things to everyone
Published 16 months ago by clarity

1.0 out of 5 stars Trying to be all things to everyone, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Conductive Gel for use with Circulation Massagers, Pain Doctor and TENS machines - 100ml tube :Update (Personal Care)
I'm sure this is a wonderful product for people with circulation massagers. The tube doesn't mention circulation massagers at all, as you can see from the product image it only talks about TENS and EMS. At the time of purchase the product description also stated "Can be used to attach electrodes when they have lost their self adhesive properties." This is simply a lie.

Adhesion is necessary in most cases of personal use of a TENS/EMS, as the electrodes need to adhere to the skin and stay there while you get on with your day-to-day life. Otherwise you need tape or a brace. I was hoping to find a cheaper alternative to TENSIVE Conductive Adhesive Gel - 50g Tube, which works great, it's water soluble and you only need a tiny amount, but when I realised I needed to use my TENS/EMS full-time, I thought I'd test some alternatives. This looked like a good place to start as it was 40% cheaper and the tube was 70% bigger.

Unfortunately it has absolutely no adhesive qualities at all, it is very similar to the gel used for ultrasound scans. It took what little adhesion my electrodes had and left them slippery. I had to wash it off and return to what I knew worked.

So unless you're planning to use a TENS/EMS on a static and horizontal body part (i.e. in a physio treatment room), this is not the product for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tube, 4 July 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 15 Aug. 2012
Colin Smith (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought this for use with the Pain Doctor - TENS and massage pain relief device. Odourless & easy to wipe away, I found the conductivity to be very effective. While already owning a TENS machine I decided to try the gel out on it & the results were equally impressive. Although I noticed no discernable improvement in the adhesive quality of the pads, the conductivity results alone made this a good buy for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain Doctor Gel, 16 April 2012
Well was having difficulty obtaining pads for a boots TENS machine.

Usual problem the kit is ok but the accessories no longer available.

Received this product which has rejuvenated my TENS capability and works extremely well. And not that expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars mus thave for tens pads, 13 Jan. 2012
glad i purchased this gel as i haddent quite put 2 pads back correctly and half was nolonger as tacky ,using a little of this restored them to useable

5.0 out of 5 stars Conductive gel, 28 Dec. 2013
Conductive gel that really works with the tens machine. Helps so much more with effectiveness. Would advise to buy this in any pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pads Won't Stick......Here's the Soution!, 8 Dec. 2013
This gel is just fantastic. It totally revived my existing pads which I had actually discarded and replaced but came across this on line and thought I'd give it a try. It was so successful, I haven't had to use the new pads. It not only made them adhere like new but I found it made them more 'active' and my TENS machine is far more effective. A little also goes a long way so it's a 'win win' situation all round. Give it a try. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gel not very conductive, 25 Feb. 2014
Science Guru (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a gel that would remain on my skin for a long period of time to use with my Bioband for motion sickness. As you can imagine I need to use this for long distance flights the like so the gel needed to be rather sticky.

This gel doesn't stay on my skin for more than an hour. It dries up very quickly and seems to be very water based.

Should be fine to use with items for short periods of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy!, 27 Jun. 2012
Radiojock (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Phew, that was quick! I'd actually never heard of this stuff until I came here looking for other TENS spares. Ordered three days ago and the gel turns up today (just a few minutes ago)! I can always do with something that gives the electrodes a bit of extra life.

Now all I need are me electrodes and I can have me little zapper (TENS machine) going again. Can't wait. Thanks heaps for speedy delivery:)

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleased buyer, 6 Mar. 2013
Very pleased with this item and the time it took to come. Will definitely buy more when this one runs out