5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very quickly
So pleased to find a battery that fitted my Chocolate mobile phone ,so easy to find as your battery in the back of your phone has a number on it,simple to fit.
Published 3 months ago by T Blair

3.0 out of 5 stars Good little battery for LG KG800 chocolate
Published 20 months ago by mrs doubtfire

1.0 out of 5 stars Steer clear, 13 May 2014
Battery arrived promptly but refuses to charge.I realise that I could return it but for the sake of a fiver I am too busy to source a jiffy bag,queue at post office and obtain a receipt for postage which I would have to send separately as package has to be sealed.Battery now in bin and I will source a genuine samsung battery elsewhere as I should have done in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very quickly, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Kit 750mAh Li-Ion Spare Replacement Battery for LG KG800 and Chocolate (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Lg battery, 10 Mar 2013
Arrived quickly and works well when fully charged in phone. What more can you say about a replacement phone battery .

5.0 out of 5 stars Spare battery, 28 Nov 2012
Bought this to have as a spare one cos I thought the old one was not lasting to long it turns out this new one does not last any longer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good little battery for LG KG800 chocolate, 22 Nov 2012
Good battery for the price - my original battery only saved the charge for approx 24hrs - the new one saves for about 3 days which is not brilliant but better than I had - doesn't fit exactly and is slightly raised at the back and I couldn't get a red one to match my phone so opted for the black - wouldn't do for the young and trendy user but as I only use my phone for emergencies - I think it looks ok. The delivery from company was excellent and at 2.99 I can't complain about the service.