Top critical review
16 people found this helpful
Fingers twice burnt
on 11 September 2012
I originally bought this product based on the price and reviews I had read,for a holiday cottage that I run as a business.
The first two that i installed died within 3 years.I replaced them with another two of the same(Yes,foolish me).The batteries died within 3 months of installation.I might hasten to add that there have been no fires in the property,so it is not through excessive use that these stopped functioning.
I have contacted Amazon who agreed to give me a refund.
Save yourself some money-don't buy these alarms!