Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 25 October 2009
Exactly what it states. Lovely quality item for my 2year old daughter. V. Enjoyable and cheaper than the real thing!! Yet to find out how long the sound will last as you can not replace the batteries!
on 8 January 2013
I opened the package in eager anticipation hoping to have the ride of my life.

I stuck the Hobby Horse between my legs and off I went! Around and around the lounge I galloped scaring the crap out of my cat (he doesn't like horses especially those with only a head with a stick attached). Then my wife dropped a bombshell, the Hobby Horse was for my Grand Daughter! My riding days were over.

(The quality of Hobby Horse is a bit ropey).
on 13 December 2010
I bought two of these in different colours for my 2 1/2 year old twins and they loved them! Still look as good as new one year on despite being well used and abused, and they are still galloping and neighing away.
on 17 August 2010
This is a great value for money hobby horse but it needs a wheel which these ones do not have so I made one and now it's even better.
on 15 August 2011
My 2 1/2 year old loves it but it's a little big for her at the moment, think she'll use it more when she's a bit bigger
on 24 August 2010
Love this Hobby Horse! I've had plenty of fun galloping round the house teaching my 21 month old twins how to use it, now they push it's ear for the galloping noise & off they go, it even neighs at the end.
Would highly recommend. Great fun & good quality for an excellent price.
on 11 February 2013
Both my sons (aged 3,5 and 15 months) love this horse. It is a great way to give purpose for a lot of running-around in- or outdoors. It gives a sound if you press the ears but I don't think you can change the batteries...
on 20 February 2012
ordered for my daughters 3rd birthday and she loved it for all of the 1 and 1/2 days it worked!! the sound effect button just stopped working and she hardly even used it! was great when working!!
on 24 August 2012
Absolutely gorgeous !!! Bought one each for my young nephews, and their faces soon as they were shown said it all, and instantly went off on an adventure on Shadow and Blaze....and instant success. Great sounds when press the ear and a rein to hold onto. Perfect size for little adventurers. Recommend.
on 11 September 2011
I bought this horse for my 2 year old son and he loves it. its a very handsom horse and good quality.