on 28 November 2011
I was disappointed when I opened the packing. I was expecting puzzles to be bit bigger pieces and to hold nicely because of the brand that I was buying but I have to say that I am not happy at all about the purchase and if I can go back I would not buy, so I am not recommending it to anyone!
I bought this to my daughter and she does not want to play with it as the pierces are not staying properly!
on 16 October 2014
My daughter has a few of the smaller sized Ravensburger puzzles and needed something bigger. I went for this one as she loves Mickey and I found the quality of the smaller puzzles to be very good. I am not disappointed. The puzzles are very good; different designs on the back so that you can keep them all in the same box and find the one you want easily. Nice pictures, colourful and well thought out and designed. Would definitely buy Ravensburger again.
on 11 October 2009
This is a ideal gift for christmas exceent vaule for money, reccommened this to anyone who needs a gift for a child very good educational gift
on 11 October 2013
Multipack jigsaw puzzle is great way to do something together with your children. Helps them "train the brain" and is a food way of spending time when there's is not much to do.
on 17 January 2013
My grandson loved these jigsaws. At 2 and a half he loved them and worked well at them, It has been a very useful aid to moving him away from the TV.
on 7 December 2012
My grandaughter who is almost four loves jigsaws and all things Disney so I'm sure it will be a winner! Good product which arrived when stated.
on 10 March 2013
A 3 in 1 box of puzzles for little blokes, excellent. Good value product that resulted in literally minutes of peace and quiet.
on 28 March 2013
two jigsaws where fine but one had a piece missing ?
My granddaughter was not impressed.but she still enjoyed them
on 9 February 2014
Bought this as a gift for a 4 year old girl. Good size for the money and the Disney quality you would expect.
on 30 March 2013
good for older children to do and keep them happy when the weather out side is horrible
very good product