4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent workout, but I still prefer Ultimate Challenge ...
Excellent work out - Liam is his usual brilliant self and having done the DVD a few times now, I have to say that it is very engaging and interactive, as well as being a tough cardio work out session. Initially I didn't like the music that much, but it has grown on me and is actually motivational and puts you in a good mood!!!

I think the main difference for...
Published on 25 Dec. 2007 by Angel

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing
I've had Nell's Ultimate Workout challenge for about 18 months now and was a bit bored so I was really pleased when I saw there was new dvd out. I liked the ultimate challenge because it really worked you but was easy to follow and the bail out options were good if you were short of time or just tired. This new dvd is the same workout just without the bail out and a very...
Published on 21 July 2008 by L. Searle

1.0 out of 5 stars Pleaseee dont buy this., 29 April 2011
This review is from: Nell McAndrew - Cardio, Core And Stretch [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Im sorry but i see my fitness level as average but this workout had me in buckets of sweat, which may seem as good but it was sooo boring! the workout was just bascially waving and jumping on the spot for what felt like hours. There was no imagination in the routine and the male instructor...urgh! one word. ANNOYING. he didnt stop talking and kept saying "were half way though" but then carried on and on and on... To be honest i thought it was a woman instructor since she is on pictured on the dvd?! but all she did throughout the routine was copy what he were doing, never spoke and just constantly smiled. Okay im ranting but seriously worst workout dvd ever. Oh and another thing, if you buy this watch out for the annoying whistling he does to get your attention. you will feel like punching the tv screen. lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Mar. 2015
excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for beginner and intermidium., 22 Jun. 2013
I have not done any exercices for some time and this starts easy and goes up at the right speed.This is exactly what I was looking for. It really makes you work hard and at the end of it you feel that you have done solid workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great review in The Sun!, 23 Dec. 2007
The Sun gave Nell a great review today - top marks! I can't wait to get my copy now - looks like all the reviews say this is another great fitness DVD from Nell - and about time too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Feb. 2015
Great

5.0 out of 5 stars 5* in the Sun plus a Free Pass to Fitness First!, 4 Jan. 2008
I read the review in the Sun today and couldn't agree more. It's a very thorough workout and even if you can't keep up to begin with, you can take a small break and start again! It's a really positive workout - it'll have you sweating buckets and not only that - you can join the gym for a trial FREE too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nell's back! 5* review in Daily Mail!, 23 Dec. 2007
I read the Daily Mail review this week, where Nell's DVD got top marks and was awarded best fitness title.

5* works for me! I'll be buying this one!

2.0 out of 5 stars twenty minutes missing, 23 Dec. 2007
S. McLeod - See all my reviews
As a faithful Nell McAndrew workout DVD follower I was thrilled to see her newest DVD would be released soon. However, on closer inspection I discovered that the newest DVD is over twenty minutes shorter than her previous three. I will not be buying this DVD unless I read a review saying that it is substantially different from her others and therefore the missing twenty minutes wouldn't matter.