5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy
Published on 23 Nov. 2011 by Dave

3.0 out of 5 stars Size is important
Published 12 months ago by Douglas Marr

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 23 Nov. 2011
Having read a review about the sizes being a little larger, I looked at the Canterbury website and made my decision, (I purchased small when I am normally medium) the sweat pants are excellent. Very comfortable, but only criticism is that when I do not have trainers on, they are a little long (I am 5'11"). It's not an issue, just bugs me a little. Overall though, love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 6 Sept. 2011
Great buy i wear these to college and even at rugby training very strong in the right places and extremely comfy , Im 6ft 3 and usually wear a 36 waist and the size L fit me spot on !

4.0 out of 5 stars Stadium Pant, 25 April 2011
A good and durable pair of jogging bottoms, however it has to be pointed out that they are much larger than regular trousers, so ifyou normally take a medium, about 32 32 then you might be better looking at a small

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery - quality product, 31 Dec. 2013
Review based on one day wearing but very comfortable and feel like they are very well made - good value.

Sizing does appear on the large side as other reviews stated - I am a 32 inch waist and bought medium. They aren't huge around the waist, but generous from there downwards.

Length is good though - I am a 33inch leg or so, and the drop is about that too, maybe a 34?

3.0 out of 5 stars Size is important, 10 May 2014
Usual good quality item from Canterbury. Just to confirm what everyone else is saying about sizing. I am 6 foot tall and weigh 12.5 stone and usually go for the large option. After reading other reviews I decided to order medium. To cut a long story short, the garment was ridiculously large. Legs far too long making them unwearable and looking awful. Exchanged them for small size (at additional cost of £3.95) and they fit fine. I haven't bought anything in a small size since I was 10. If purchasing this item go for at least one or possibly two sizes smaller than normal. Otherwise good enough value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Change to earlier review, 6 July 2012
This is a change to my earlier review - I normally take a large in tracksuits bottoms but in fact the medium I ordered is fine!

4.0 out of 5 stars Check Size - come up big, otherwise great product, 13 Jan. 2014
Check the size - like other people I ordered medium and on delivery had to get changes to a small. I take 32" Waist and 32" Leg and small fits perfectly.
Note - Amazon return / replacement service was excellent - received replaced goods the day after I requested them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Dec. 2013
A. Keny - See all my reviews
Love Canterbury pans for my son fantastic quality as always. Good value for money especially buying through Amazon you always feel best quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, 30 Nov. 2011
Mr. A. Droulias "Tazly" (Solihull, UK) - See all my reviews
These are great. Top quality material and really warm for winter training or casual wear. Not sure what the purpose of the zip all the way up the side is, but a great product nonetheless.

For all you guys out there that are 6 foot and a medium build, get medium. I can imagine all your other trackie b's are large, like mine, but these are too baggy in large in my opinion, and I'm no East London tight pants lover.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected., 14 Jan. 2013
A. Harvey (UK) - See all my reviews
The garment was exactly as I had expected and was a very good fit for my 14/15 year old grandson.