Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

I have owned a pair of these for some months. They are quite plump and well filled and comfortable in use. Like all such products, they need regular shaking and plumping as they would otherwise be rather flat and hard.

They have only now started to shed the odd feather, just one or two a month, and if they can maintain that rate of loss of filling I will be very happy.

UPDATED @ 4-2012
Other than the few previously mentioned, I don't think that another feather has since escaped. The covering therefore appears to be very effective. However, after using these pillows for approaching 18 months, even after plumping, rearranging and whatever else is needed at least once every night, any resemblance to their original shape and structure is purely coincidental. Even after 30 minutes, they often roll edge to edge along their length to form something similar to a bolster. That is very uncomfortable!

Although quite well-filled, the overall experience has not been exceptional. A good pillow should last for 3-5 years before needing to be replaced. If they are only good for about a year or perhaps less, it makes them rather poor value for money and, if I had that information at the time, I would not now buy them. Not over-pricey for a feather pillow, there just has to be better without needing to pay a fortune!

I am now actively looking for their replacements!
55 comments|171 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 November 2014
Awesome comfy pillows, been used constantly for over a year now and still going strong! Easy to plump and stay plump all night - I usually sleep between 12 and 24hrs long at a time (not kidding, I've got M.E. & Fibromyalgia, so sleep comfort is incredibly important!) They don't lose feathers and allergen safe, so no issues with sneezing etc. Great customer service throughout and speedy delivery. I also have this companies "All seasons double duvet set" Both make for awesome, comfy sleep! Very happy, couldn't ask for more! (Well, maybe Johnny Depp, lol!) ;-) ☆★☆
on 12 November 2010
Very pleased with the quality and value for money of this product. Far cheaper than anywhere else and delivered very quickly. Would definitely buy from this website again.
on 15 January 2013
I read a lot of reviews on goose feather pillows and saw some that said they have a smell about them, I must say these pillows are fab,they plump up nice and are so comfy would definately recommend
on 9 November 2010
Really excellent value. I paid 300% more for similar quality pillows in the States (Pacific Coast).
on 22 April 2010
These pillows are so comfortable to sleep on. No feather leakage, plump up and keep their shape well. Covers are good quality. Service from Homescape is excellent. You will not be disappointed - highly recommend.
on 13 September 2010
Excellent value for money. I've checked prices for similar goods in high street stores and these are much cheaper. They keep their shape well, a good shake each morning to plump them up is all that's required. Highly recommended.
on 9 October 2013
I recieved my pillows the day after dipatch, very prompt service. They were we well packaged. When I opened them I noticed the quality of the finish immediatley. They are very well made, having never had duck feather pillows in the past I didnt know what to expect. When they arrive they are flat but all that needs to be done is puff them up and leave them next to a heater or in an airing cupboard for about half an hour and they soon fluff up. I slept on them last night for the first time and they are so comfy. As they are feather they do sink in the middle when slept on but give good support. Just make sure every morning you puff them up to maintain the shape. You would have to do this with any feather pillows. I read some of the not so good reviews and was disapointed because to my standatds the pillows are great value for money at less than £20 for the pair! I am very happy with this purchase and would use homescapes again.
on 23 November 2012
Very loathe to part with my old soft pillows but due to pressure from my stormtrooper wife,I was foreced into it.Low and behold, she was right for the first time.These pillows are great and soft too.
on 10 May 2016
Well.... they're very very good on the rare occasions I'm allowed to get my head on one. My son loves his one but one or other of the cats seem to be permanently glued to mine. No hint of the smell mentioned by somd others, but I seem to have acquired an earache, which my daughter promises will go if I get her one. Had hoped these would be a one off quality purchase, now it seems that I'm short of at least 3 due to underestimating my in-house testing policy and the fact that mine is enjoyed profoundly and extensively tested for quality control purposes by Team Humph. Ordering again (and again) in the hope of gaining one I can call my own.