5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product for price
My kids needed waterproofs for school, but with all of the other money I was spending on uniforms, I didn't want to pay a lot for waterproofs. I ordered these not expecting anything nice, but was pleasantly surprised at how high the quality is. I would recommend them to anyone.
Published on 9 Oct. 2010 by Heidi

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too big
Having read reviews thought I would order 5/6 for my 4 year old expected it to be too big but it was massive! Think it will fit her when she is about 8! Not tested product have put it away until she grows. Well packaged and product looks good just size not correct.
Published on 21 Sept. 2012 by Georgieg27

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product for price, 9 Oct. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value Waterproofs, 11 Feb. 2010
This is a great value set. Comes in a pouch, and you can easily get the suit back into it.
It's quite roomy, so you fit a thick jumper or fleece underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars one happy son, 1 Mar. 2011
I brought it for my son's night wallk with his scouts,and he did enjoyed not to get wet-) can even use the jacket to his school becouse he can only wear navy colour jacket,so it is very usefull to have this in the wordrobe as it is woterproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good service, 16 Aug. 2012
I ordered this for a last minute holiday. It arrived overnight and is very good quality, strong fabric and a good fit. I'll be buying another one for my younger son too. Perfect for rainy school days too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too big, 21 Sept. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars kids 2piece weather suit, 25 Nov. 2010
you get what you pay for didnt stand the test of time and ripped easily,very big made so only order the size you need..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 23 Feb. 2011
I bought this set for my nine-year old when he went on an adventure week with the school at the beginning of February. It is a great set at a fantastic price. Good quality and kept him clean and dry. Would definitely recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour sent, 16 Jun. 2014
Ordered this waterproof set in red for my daughter. She is going on a school residential in 3 days so the order was a last minute thing. Have re-checked my order and I definitely ordered product in red. It did arrive very quickly, arrived today - in navy! The clear plastic bag it is packed in has a label on it saying its red but you can very clearly see that it's navy. Daughter gutted and not enough time to send back. Not happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product at excellent value!, 19 Oct. 2010
Mrs. Denise R. Rutherford "MeMe" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this rain gear mostly because of the 5-star review...excellent product for an excellent price. I would like to add MY review...this rain gear is, indeed, excellent product for an excellent price! I highly recommend this product, especially for those on a budget looking for quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 1 Jan. 2015
I bought these items for my 10 yr old (142 cm) and 7 yr old (116cm). As most people had said the items were on the big side, I went for one size smaller in both cases (9-10 and 5-6) and they fitted perfectly. My boys are tough on everything but these items have stood up to the test ad eventhough theyre waterproof are not uncomfortable. Excellent value for money.