4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my TZ10 nice and snug
I wasn't sure from the internal dimensions whether my TZ10 (10 x 3.5 x 6cm) would fit but having reading a review of the red case equiv saying it was a snug fit I went and purchase it. There is loads of room. I originally had the more protective leather case but it made the camera alot bulkier than I wanted. Getting this case although not as protective makes Mmy camera...
Published on 5 Oct 2011 by C. Mak

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay
Bought for the Panasonic TZ40. It's a tight squeeze and would not really protect the camera if it fell on the concrete as it's only neoprene type material.......but I would recommend as I love the colour and Crumpler are awesome.
Published 5 months ago by Mark

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case!, 5 Mar 2013
The neoprene case is good and a snug fit for a Panasonic Lumix! This is the second Crumpler case I've had for a compact camera - good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very neat, 7 Oct 2010
This was bought for my Kodak M381 camera, and fits it really well with lots of room to stick in a few memory cards etc inside. It also comes with a detachable strap, but this is just a little annoying so i just keep this off. I'm quite rough with mine and it has got a few stains on it since i bought it which probably wont come off. But its perfect and really cool looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 31 Mar 2010
Caveman (Farnham, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for a Canon A490 camera for which it is a nice,snug fit. Quality product, well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crumpler neoprene camera pouch, 28 Feb 2010
Eva Boyd (London, UK) - See all my reviews
really cute and cool! - just right for protecting and carrying your digital camera around

4.0 out of 5 stars small and compact, 14 Feb 2010
Very small and snug fitting. I have a panasonic lumix ds15 and it fits perfectly. I wouldn't recommend you dropping your camera while in this case, but its great for protecting it while in your bag or pocket. Because its snug fitting you can still keep your camera in your pocket which is inlike other cases I have tried. It would be better if it came with a wrist strap rather than a neck strap, or as well as one would be better. Its expensive for what it is, but it fitted my requirements which is why I bought it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky and practical, 23 Oct 2009
S. Glover "Mr G" (UK) - See all my reviews
Looks cool and protects the camera brilliantly. Definitely a better brand than others i have used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, great fit., 1 April 2011
I have a Panasonic Lumix TZ-10 and I wanted a case that was as small as possible. My TZ-10 just squeezes in and keeps it well protected. The only thing to be careful of is not switching it on when putting it back in the case because it's a tight fit. Makes the camera surprisingly compact. High quality as ever from Crumpler.

4.0 out of 5 stars B, 11 Jan 2010
B. Thompson - See all my reviews
Cute and neat, but will not fit all digitals so check dimensions, but we love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit., 7 July 2014
M. O'keeffe "magpieok" (England) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit for most small cameras.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat little pouch, 26 Jun 2014
This is a neat little camera pouch just big enough to hold my camera (Panasonic Lumix TZ10). It provides enough protection when the camera is in my bag without being bulky.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›