5.0 out of 5 stars Crumpler PP55
Received the product very fast and as always very well packed by Amazon!!! Thank you!
I originally bought it for my ipod but have changed my mind and use it for my phone. It fits superbly and will give excellent protection at a fantastic price!!!!
I will look out for other bags made by this company as they offer a life long warranty.
Excellent...
Published 20 months ago by steve "o"

3.0 out of 5 stars Far too small..
Published on 20 Nov 2010 by Christian

3.0 out of 5 stars Far too small.., 20 Nov 2010
The case itself is quite handy. Thin enough to slip the camera+case into your pocket while also adding protection, but the internal dimensions listed are completely wrong.. Even though these are the same on every website I've checked, they just aren't correct. The case's internal dimensions are listed as 60x113x30mm. I have a Canon S95 which has the dimensions 58.4x99.8x29.5mm and so I thought that it would be a perfect fit, but there is no chance at all of getting the zipper closed. More suitable dimensions are probably 50x100x25mm. I hope this has helped..

5.0 out of 5 stars Crumpler PP55, 21 Mar 2013
Excellent purchase......excellent price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for new Ipod Nano, 13 Feb 2013
PDM - See all my reviews
This is a top quality product at a really low price. Fits and adequately protects my new Ipod Nano perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't fit canon powershot sx 260 hs, 8 Sep 2012
This review is from: Crumpler PP 55 Compact Camera Pouch and Strap - Brown (Accessory)
This is more my fault than the case or decription on amazon. I bought it for my canon powershot sx 260hs and it is far too small. That said for smaller cameras this is a nice compact little case that would keep your camera safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aussie quality design, 23 Feb 2012
Very cheap and very good quality from a good Aussie company. I visited their clearance outlet in Hawthorn in Melbourne so I know how good their stuff is. Fits my phone (or my old Fujifilm A700 at a squeeze). Check out their bags!Reputation is for well-made products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely!, 14 Feb 2012
If you're looking for good value camera pouch then this does the job nicely. I looked at various overpriced ones, settled on this as well made soft zip pouch that provides basic protection if dropped from a height however good protection from day to day low impact knocks and general wear & tear use. Easy to open/close with handy neck strap. All in all I couldn't fault it for quality/price & doing exactly what is required! Why pay for overpriced camera branded pouches? Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Case that fits Comfortably in your Jeans pocket. Perfect., 10 July 2009
Mr. R. H. Southworth "Roxholme" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought a compact camera for festivals and partys because I couldn't be bothered carrying around my large camera (or risk losing it). I settled on a Fugifilm A100 which is approx: Height, 6.1 cm. Width, 9.1 cm. Depth, 2.2 cm. The last thing I wanted was another hard, bulky camera case pushed into a bag, anchored to my waist or strapped around my neck. So I went for one of these Crumplers. The pp 55 is perfect for this size camera, it protects the screen, there's a pocket for sd cards, it's padded and fits comfortably into my pocket without being uncomfortable or protruding.

They're well made and seem pretty tough - I can't reccommend them highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crumpler PP 55, 15 Oct 2009
M. Dawes (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent product, provides just enough support and cushioning to protect your compact digital camera. My only words of advice would be to check the internal dimensions of the case versus your camera because it can be a bit 'snug' inside, especially if you also need to carry around storage media or a spare battery.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, wrong measurements!, 30 Aug 2009
Have been using the pouch for a month now and am very happy with it quality wise. The only issue with it is the measurements on the website are not very accurate. I measured my camera prior to ordering the pouch and according to those measurements on the Amazon website the camera should have fitted perfectly and have enough room. But when I first tried the pouch it was a tight fit. It's better now after using it for a while but still I would have preferred the extra space. It's the depth that is the problem, therefore I can't use the inside pocket to store memory cards etc, there's no room. That's why I can't give it more than 3 stars. Other than that is a great pouch and good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars overall review, 29 Jun 2014
As described by others, the case was extremely restricted in size i.e. camera only (no room for additions except spare SD card) but suited the purpose for which it was purchased.