5.0 out of 5 stars You won't go thirsty with this in your bag
Published on 28 April 2011 by Cailum Earley

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to clean, hard to transport
The wide neck makes it easy to clean, but the wide base means it is too big to fit into my car cupholders, or several bags with water bottle holders...so its not very easy to transport.
Published 4 months ago by Emily Nicole

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't go thirsty with this in your bag, 28 April 2011
Cailum Earley (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
After countless walks in the lake district of reaching into my bag and finding all my belongings soaking because I had to buy the cheapest water botlle in the shop. I finally decided enough was enough and bought this green beauty. It holds a MASSIVE 1 litre of fluid, and is see through which gives you a great indication of how much water you have left and wether it's time to drink your own urine. You don't have to with this. A truly great design easy to fill from the tap or streams if your far away from home. It's a little tricky to drink from on the go but you do get the hang of it, and obviously you'll win in any water bottle water fight, which is important. Build quality is second to none, and is extremely durable, so much so you can throw it in the dishwasher and it won't melt.

One or two little niggles it's heavy when full, and doesn't fit in most water bottle holders but not to worry, Bear Grylls owns one and it featured on 127 hours later. When you begin to use it and live with it you really do realise why they are so popular in the sporting world and among hikers and campers. Great product great price 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nalgene!, 8 Sep 2011
I bought this after going on an expedition but to cut a long story short, lots of people swore by these bottles so I thought I'd give it a go. It is a great bottle - not only am I using far fewer rubbish plastic bottles but i'm drinking more water and this can swing quite happily from my rucksack with the help of a carabiner. It's extremely durable too - it's been dropped a couple of times and there is only a little bit of scuffing to show it! Very glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bottle!, 26 Jun 2011
This review is from: Nalgene bottle 'Everyday' wide mouth 0,5 L, grey (Sports)
I love this bottle - its just the right size (i have the 500mL) , doesn't leak (ever) and looks pretty too....my friend has the 1L bottle which she took with her on a mountaineering trip for one of her last duke edinburgh levels and she says she dropped it all the time on the ground and various hard surfaces and she still uses it today without it ever leaking on her! (it does look rather used though :P)

hope that helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product !, 6 April 2011
I bought this bottle to use at the gym . its fantastic , worth the money. I will definately be buying another one to use at work. I am very happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nalgene Widemouth Bottle 1 litre, 8 Feb 2011
D. Bissessur - See all my reviews
Have owned both narrow and now widemouth bottle. Main advantage of the widemouth bottle is for filling it with things like ice, thick soup if that's your thing, tea bags for those that like cold tea, although you could put boiling water in it too and of course cleaning a widemouth bottle it much easier to do than its narrow mouth counterpart.

I gave the bottle a four star rating because whilst it is very good, drinking from it is not easy without getting it down your shirt. So I would advise that if purchasing this bottle that you also purchase a "capcap lid" which fits standard widemouth bottles and makes it much easier to drink from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Novel Idea, Great Bottle., 4 Jun 2013
CloneDaddy (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Delivered promptly.
I bought this for my young son. He loves the glow in the dark feature. It has the novelty value that means he thinks of it a bit like a toy, but he does like to use it to drink out of so that's a bonus.
Also, it means it's easy to find in the dark, so no need for a torch when you wake up thirsty in the night.
(He even keeps this next to his bed when we're not camping).
I like these bottles anyway, they're tough and a handy size.
I bought the Sipper insert that makes it easy to drink out of on the move without drowning yourself like a retard and wasting water.
A good buy. Would consider buying another for myself if I could find one in a different colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars got a lot of bottle?, 24 Mar 2011
Big Matt (Manchester England) - See all my reviews
love these to bits. i have 2 of them and they are simply the best water bottle available. possibly a bit heavy for the ultralight brigade but it will outlast me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nalgene 1000ml Wide Mouth, 2 Nov 2012
Mr. M. S. Elgar (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This product is perfect for those that like to guzzle rather than sip at their water bottles.
I have been told I need to drink 3-4 litres a day so this helps keep track of that.
Wide mouth is handy for adding ice to drinks.

On the negative due to the wide mouth if you attempt to drink whilst moving you will spill it down yourself.

About the seller - product arrived earlier than forecast date by a week or so.
Well packaged & exactly as described on the website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT leak!, 18 April 2012
I bought this bottle for my daughter to use at school. It does not leak (after daily use for nearly 3 months) - unlike many other water bottles we've bought in the past - and can be washed in the dishwasher. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars had one for years, 22 Aug 2011
Had one of these for years but wanted the bpa free version - absolutely fantastic bottles have stood up to having hockey balls knocked into it, and being thrown around on the beach. One thing though is the graduation markings do wear off over time, not reall a problem but needs mentioning.

Nalgene Wide Mouth Bottle-Grey-0.5L