5.0 out of 5 stars multi purpose belt
As a personal trainer my clients ask me about similar products to this one. I think that rather than telling them what I have read and claims about the product it is more fair to try it myself.

Published on 1 July 2011 by Mhughes

1.0 out of 5 stars slimming belt
i bought this item about 3 weeks ago and it is now in the bin...the fabric that holds the velcro on completely fell apart and then the rubber underneath somehow tore and fell apart....dont waste your money..
Published on 7 Oct. 2012 by micky33

5.0 out of 5 stars multi purpose belt, 1 July 2011
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)

I think the belt is very good as it offers great lower back support (although not its main intention) makes you loose ALLOT of excess water around your waist and improves posture slightly during workouts by making you more aware of your core.

I mix my workouts up beween mountain running and weight training and this product is the only thing that stays the same. Been using for a month now - not massive results but give it a go as I think it definately helps (along with a good diet and excercise program) I think people expect miracles with similar products but there is no substitute for hard work.

This means that it wont work if you eat a takeaway, wear it to walk the dog and expect a six pack.

For the price I would recommened it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
Good belt for when at the gym. Not sure what it does but when taken off it comes away with a bucket of sweat. Surprisingly satisfying although gross for other. Wouldn't recommend using while engaging in yoga or anything that involves laying down as it makes fart noises because of the curves of your body and air escaping

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent for back support, 28 Jun. 2009
A. Figures "ali" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
great to support your back. Been using it when running and at the gym. HAs increased the amount I sweat. Only problem is you get a big wet patch just above your bum where the sweat escapes!

Not sure it is actually making me slimmer but its helping my posture

4.0 out of 5 stars Product does work! But Isn't very long lasting :(, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
Despite what everyone's saying this product does work! I use it a few times a day when i'm keeping active and also when i'm on my exercise bike for an hour. I've used it for 3 days and my 'muffin tops' have drastically reduced in size, I am less bloated and have lost alot of water weight also.
The belt makes you sweat an incredible amount - Which isn't a bad thing as long as you're drinking enough fluid.

The material and elastic do come apart from eachother but this does not effect how the product works. It's very good value for money and is effective, though in a month or two I may get another one due to the fabric peeling off.

EAT HEALTHY, DRINK ALOT OF FLUID, EXERCISE AND THIS BELT WILL WORK!

1.0 out of 5 stars slimming belt, 7 Oct. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars It does work for me, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
My stomach feels and looks trimmer after I use it rather when I dont use it. Buy this if you want a trimmer stomach.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality, 15 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
I have used this belt for one week now and can report that it is not even worth its price. The material is cheap quality and the belt doesn't last for long enough to be worth its price. I can't recommend it to anyone seriously looking for a real slimmer belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 28 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
Just bought my second belt and its amazing. You need to know a few facts if you want to agree with my 5* rating though... 1) It works but only if you do some work i.e. its not magic! 2) It does create extra sweat around the back, and yes a natural 'channel' for that is pretty obvious (but we aren't talking about buckets of sweat here! 3) It costs <£10 so don't expect it to last forever, in fact given what you could put it through you probably don't want it to last forever!! Combined with exercise in 5 inches smaller around the waist so very happy

1.0 out of 5 stars just the name everlast., 23 May 2014
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
The design is'nt good enough. you can't sit or move with this on not very comfy, compare to the other products on in the market. Better to invest your money on a better one. not recommed it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lost 2lbs in a week off my stomach, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
I put this belt on every evening for a week and lost 2lbs, 4 weeks later half a stone and I didn't do anything different than normal. It does make you sweat quite a bit and needs to be put on really tight and worn for a least 4 hours a day, but you don't really notice it after a while. If you train with it on, you will lose twice as much. Give it a go, for this price what can you loose...weight hopefully! ;)Note: Results may vary from person to person. I was only 10lbs over my recommended weight.

Everlast Slimmer Belt