5.0 out of 5 stars Review
Good belt for when at the gym. Not sure what it does but when taken off it comes away with a bucket of sweat. Surprisingly satisfying although gross for other. Wouldn't recommend using while engaging in yoga or anything that involves laying down as it makes fart noises because of the curves of your body and air escaping
Published 6 months ago by farha

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems good
Seems good in theory but the item is quite long so you have to wear it under long baggy tops if you don't want people to notice it. It makes you sweat a lot so you feel as if you are getting trimmer But I haven't noticed any weight loss yet.
Published 18 months ago by elizabethwaim

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 8 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars multi purpose belt, 1 July 2011
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
As a personal trainer my clients ask me about similar products to this one. I think that rather than telling them what I have read and claims about the product it is more fair to try it myself.

I think the belt is very good as it offers great lower back support (although not its main intention) makes you loose ALLOT of excess water around your waist and improves posture slightly during workouts by making you more aware of your core.

I mix my workouts up beween mountain running and weight training and this product is the only thing that stays the same. Been using for a month now - not massive results but give it a go as I think it definately helps (along with a good diet and excercise program) I think people expect miracles with similar products but there is no substitute for hard work.

This means that it wont work if you eat a takeaway, wear it to walk the dog and expect a six pack.

For the price I would recommened it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent for back support, 28 Jun 2009
A. Figures "ali" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
great to support your back. Been using it when running and at the gym. HAs increased the amount I sweat. Only problem is you get a big wet patch just above your bum where the sweat escapes!

Not sure it is actually making me slimmer but its helping my posture

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems good, 5 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time ordering it, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
This belt lasted just one week, within a couple of the uses the material began to come apart and within a week the whole thing completely ripped and ended up in bin. No point bothering with it at all!

1.0 out of 5 stars just the name everlast., 23 May 2014
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
The design is'nt good enough. you can't sit or move with this on not very comfy, compare to the other products on in the market. Better to invest your money on a better one. not recommed it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous huge belt, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
This should be clear at buying point that it is for a man and not a woman this belt was ridiculously long

1.0 out of 5 stars Not too sure, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
This is probably my own stupid fault, but I bought this item as I have a hernia from surgery last year, it was cheap and I thought it might be a good idea, it does say not to be used for more than two hours, of course I ignored that and wore it all day for a few days, not a good idea, it makes you sweat and I developed shingles, very painful, don't know if this is connected, but I certainly won't use it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sustained terrible skin damage, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
The first time I wore it, it blistered my skin and have since opted to stay away from it. I have not Lund time to go through other reviews and have people's opinion, but it didn't work for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY POOR QUALITY, 26 Jun 2013
N. Elgenouni "Jeebie" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
The belt is falling apart and I've only used it a few times. Go with a better quality brand and don't waste your money

Everlast Slimmer Belt