5.0 out of 5 stars multi purpose belt
As a personal trainer my clients ask me about similar products to this one. I think that rather than telling them what I have read and claims about the product it is more fair to try it myself.

Published on 1 July 2011 by Mhughes

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time ordering it
This belt lasted just one week, within a couple of the uses the material began to come apart and within a week the whole thing completely ripped and ended up in bin. No point bothering with it at all!
Published 17 months ago by Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars multi purpose belt, 1 July 2011
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)

I think the belt is very good as it offers great lower back support (although not its main intention) makes you loose ALLOT of excess water around your waist and improves posture slightly during workouts by making you more aware of your core.

I mix my workouts up beween mountain running and weight training and this product is the only thing that stays the same. Been using for a month now - not massive results but give it a go as I think it definately helps (along with a good diet and excercise program) I think people expect miracles with similar products but there is no substitute for hard work.

This means that it wont work if you eat a takeaway, wear it to walk the dog and expect a six pack.

For the price I would recommened it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent for back support, 28 Jun 2009
A. Figures "ali" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
great to support your back. Been using it when running and at the gym. HAs increased the amount I sweat. Only problem is you get a big wet patch just above your bum where the sweat escapes!

Not sure it is actually making me slimmer but its helping my posture

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time ordering it, 20 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 20 Dec 2009
K. Noskowicz "Chris" (Northampton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
It does what it says.It gives you back support and keep it warm around(I'm using it everyday to work/shopping etc.)and when you're on the gym you are sweating wearing it much more then without it. It gives some result but it need to be in connection with exercise and diet it's not for lazy people who thinks wearing it it will do all the work for them.Only one bad point is that when you're sweating it all goes in to your pants.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems good, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
Seems good in theory but the item is quite long so you have to wear it under long baggy tops if you don't want people to notice it. It makes you sweat a lot so you feel as if you are getting trimmer But I haven't noticed any weight loss yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweat, 7 Nov 2012
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
This does make you sweat, however not sure it really gives my back a lot of support as stated in the description

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant results!, 5 Jun 2011
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
It's never happened to me before, but this bit of kit really does give you the results you want, very quickly indeed! I work out for an hour every other day or so, which includes a 20 minute run on a treadmill. I wore this, sweated buckets underneath it (I would have been worried about the amount of water appearing if I wasn't so intrigued to find out what the end result would be) so much so that the sweat that usually appeared on my neck, brow etc. was greatly reduced. After my other exercises, I was staggered to take this off and see 1) just how much I had sweated under the band and 2) how much bulk had disappeared from my waist!

CANNOT WAIT for tomorrows workout to see how much more disappears! A great motivational tool if nothing else, but as mentioned in other reviews don't think for one second that just wearing this and sitting on the sofa is going to do you any good, because it won't. But if you want to shift a few problem pounds and are looking for a cheap bit of kit to add to your routine, this is it!

3.0 out of 5 stars OK product, 27 Mar 2011
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
This belt is very light and can be adjusted to your waist size accordingly.Its grip is ok but you cannot use it for long hours.I had stomach ache after one hour.. simple if you doing weights in gym so... no.. but if you want to do cardio like treadmill, cross trainer or cycling etc... thn yes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes you sweat, 22 Mar 2010
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
Makes you sweat but not sure how much it contributes to weight loss on the stomach and lower back. With regular exercise you would expect to lose some weight so its hard to tell how effective it is. For the price I paid I'm happy to believe that it is doing something. Amazon delivery was excellent as usual.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tonner Belt, 22 Nov 2009
Ben Wilson "B Wilson" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
This product is brillient it helps reduce water weight to get the ideal six pac you must use it wen you exercise not just round the house.

ARRAY(0xaaa772e8)