5.0 out of 5 stars multi purpose belt
As a personal trainer my clients ask me about similar products to this one. I think that rather than telling them what I have read and claims about the product it is more fair to try it myself.

Published on 1 July 2011 by Mhughes

1.0 out of 5 stars slimming belt
i bought this item about 3 weeks ago and it is now in the bin...the fabric that holds the velcro on completely fell apart and then the rubber underneath somehow tore and fell apart....dont waste your money..
Published on 7 Oct. 2012 by micky33

5.0 out of 5 stars multi purpose belt, 1 July 2011
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)

I think the belt is very good as it offers great lower back support (although not its main intention) makes you loose ALLOT of excess water around your waist and improves posture slightly during workouts by making you more aware of your core.

I mix my workouts up beween mountain running and weight training and this product is the only thing that stays the same. Been using for a month now - not massive results but give it a go as I think it definately helps (along with a good diet and excercise program) I think people expect miracles with similar products but there is no substitute for hard work.

This means that it wont work if you eat a takeaway, wear it to walk the dog and expect a six pack.

For the price I would recommened it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent for back support, 28 Jun. 2009
A. Figures "ali" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
great to support your back. Been using it when running and at the gym. HAs increased the amount I sweat. Only problem is you get a big wet patch just above your bum where the sweat escapes!

Not sure it is actually making me slimmer but its helping my posture

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
Good belt for when at the gym. Not sure what it does but when taken off it comes away with a bucket of sweat. Surprisingly satisfying although gross for other. Wouldn't recommend using while engaging in yoga or anything that involves laying down as it makes fart noises because of the curves of your body and air escaping

1.0 out of 5 stars slimming belt, 7 Oct. 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Sustained terrible skin damage, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
The first time I wore it, it blistered my skin and have since opted to stay away from it. I have not Lund time to go through other reviews and have people's opinion, but it didn't work for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can see a difference, but still working on it., 4 Aug. 2011
C. Lenaghan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
I do exercise regularly but my diet is not always that best (i love my chocolate too much). However, I have noticed since wearing this belt, whilst exercising, that I have slimmed down over the hips. It has not had that much effect on the stomach, as yet, but the first time I wore it, it definitely made my workout feel 3 x harder. I can definitely feel the difference between exercising with and without, and I am absolutely soaked when I sweat after wearing the belt. The only issue I have is that as a female, it seems designed more for a male, so it tends to wrap around at a slightly odd angle. However, it is not uncomfortable, and you can feel the heat/support on your back very quickly, which if you suffer from a bad back is very supportive.
Although it says hand wash only, i have stuck mine in the washing machine and its been fine, although it is very easy to handwash and dries overnight ready for the next day.
Overall, if you exercise and trying to get rid of a few extra pounds i would definitly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does work for me, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
My stomach feels and looks trimmer after I use it rather when I dont use it. Buy this if you want a trimmer stomach.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for training, 9 Nov. 2011
D. M. York (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
This product has two excellent uses:

1. It greatly increases the amount you sweat during a workout which is great for specifically targeting a loss of water-weight and increasing the number of calories that burn during a workout.

2. It is very useful for holding a larger stomach in place when undertaking cardiovascular exercise. As a rounded chap (being 6'4" and weighing around 16 stone) I do have a rounded stomach which has the unfortunate habit of jigging a bit when going for a run. This belt holds one's tummy firmly in place and allows for a more comfortable and effective run.

I have already noticed a difference using this belt and my stomach has been slowly getting smaller. This belt has to be combined with a good fitness regime with a good amount of attention paid towards cardio-work, though providing you put this effort in you will see the rewards.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality, 15 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
I have used this belt for one week now and can report that it is not even worth its price. The material is cheap quality and the belt doesn't last for long enough to be worth its price. I can't recommend it to anyone seriously looking for a real slimmer belt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product does work! But Isn't very long lasting :(, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
Despite what everyone's saying this product does work! I use it a few times a day when i'm keeping active and also when i'm on my exercise bike for an hour. I've used it for 3 days and my 'muffin tops' have drastically reduced in size, I am less bloated and have lost alot of water weight also.
The belt makes you sweat an incredible amount - Which isn't a bad thing as long as you're drinking enough fluid.

The material and elastic do come apart from eachother but this does not effect how the product works. It's very good value for money and is effective, though in a month or two I may get another one due to the fabric peeling off.

EAT HEALTHY, DRINK ALOT OF FLUID, EXERCISE AND THIS BELT WILL WORK!

Everlast Slimmer Belt