5.0 out of 5 stars Another Christmas classic for your collection
Mariah Carey is not someone I make a point of buying but this is now a must have Christmas track. Fun, festive, party music to swing you into a festive mood. Your party needs this track as much as Slade's 'Merry Christmas'.
It's also a regular on comercials over the christmas period.
Published on 14 Nov 2009 by Debra Peirce

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice song.
Very nice to have in your music collection for when Christmas comes around. A great price too seeing as your actually getting the Cd.

Played without jumping. Packaged well and arrived fast.
Published 4 months ago by Mr. D. Woods

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Christmas classic for your collection, 14 Nov 2009
Debra Peirce (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All I Want For Christmas Is You (Original Version) (MP3 Download)
It's also a regular on comercials over the christmas period.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Song, 12 Nov 2013
I've always loved this version of the song which I think showcases yet again the tremendous talent of Mariah Carey.

5.0 out of 5 stars ok, 18 May 2013
ok got it for my old phone and have bought it agian for my new phone would buy it aagian

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
Put it on my phone for Christmas very good

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Carol, 27 May 2014
MP3 download - Christmas carol. I needed the recording for a Christmas quiz; I make no claims to being a musician of any kind.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice song., 2 April 2014
Mr. D. Woods (Uk) - See all my reviews

Played without jumping. Packaged well and arrived fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seasonal, 16 Jan 2014
Only bought one track as it is very seasonal. Look forward to playing it next Christmas and future Christmas times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oldie but goodie, 11 Jan 2014
I keep hearing this in Love Actually and Maria's original version is very good - it's an automatically anthemic uplifting song for Christmas. I associate it so much with that film that it will always be a happy experience lifitng my mood. Perfect for parties.

5.0 out of 5 stars still up there, 5 Jan 2014
I was amazed how long this song has been up there in the festive charts but I still love to hear it

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas song!, 4 Jan 2014
I had to buy it, Looking around and I noticed that I don't even have it. Thankfully Amazon did it for a nice price so I bought it. Gotta love Mariah Carey when it comes to the festive season!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›