on 22 February 2010
I love this album, all four tracks are at least an hour long, they all sound beautiful and are incredibly good value at 69pence each.

My favourite track is Ocean Dreams, it features the sounds of sea birds as well as the ocean; the music it tranquil and peaceful, I have played it whilst at home alone and it sent my cockateil to sleep, I almost dropped off too as I was just relaxing in a comfy chair whilst listening to it.

I always have music playing whilst I'm at home because I suffer with tinnitus and find the silence deafening, so playing gentle music just tones down the constant buzzing I have listened to for the past 25 years.

I especially like to listen to music combined with nature sounds, it gives the impression of being outdoor whilst I'm indoors; I love to be outside, walking and enjoying nature, but the weather doesn't always permit in this country, so I find these tracks a form of escape to the great outdoors (minus the cold and wet).
on 10 July 2011
This is four hours of relaxing music with gentle sounds of water, rain and sea. Great if you want something soothing playing in the background. I have put it on my Kindle so that I can listen to it while I am reading.
I am delighted at receiving over 4 hours of stunning music for the price I paid. Wow! Downloaded to my iPod and even though the download took a fair while due to file size, it was worth the wait. I wanted this for relaxing background music whilst studying and it doesn't disappoint. In fact, its better than I hoped it would be. Ended up playing it in the background whilst we had dinner via my iPig (also bought from Amazon) and my OH said that the music relaxed him so much after a stressful day at work, what was it? etc.

Great! and such a bargain price, you just can't go wrong with this.
on 23 January 2010
with over 4hours of relaxation it is excellent value for money!

The sounds which are recorded do sound like 'real life' sounds and arent computerized, each differnt meditation has sounds and light background music to suit whichever title it is, i found the meditation called Tropical Heaven to be the best one and being whisked off to a dessert island!
on 22 August 2012
Real bargain!!!!!!I can only recommend and good quality all the way through. I have listened it on really hot day and it had managed to cool me down. I have purchased it as rather spontaneous buy and it is really worth it.
on 27 December 2011
Chose this album track ( Ocean Dreams) based mostly on initial sounds. Had reservations at first and then found myself getting into it as I made the track work for me rather than the other way round. Found the sections with music were great for movement meditation, mhetta bhavana meditation, positive affirmations whilst the break in the music with just ocean sounds were great for great for grounding myself and focusing by pretending I was actually by the ocean before the music begins again taking me into another meditative journey. Before you know it the hour has flown by. Really nice!!
on 24 July 2012
I mostly use this as background music while working, as lyrics invade my brain so I need instrumental stuff. This lovely combination of gentle music and nature sounds also helps me remain calm and think clearly. An amazing bargain!
on 25 October 2013
Not the best in its class, but cheap, so value for money. Relaxation music can be very personal and be more effective on some people than others. Unfortunately, this doesn't really do it for me.
on 5 May 2012
Four long tracks that flow into one another. Sounds of sea, rainforest, rain, trickling water, birds... all very gentle with accompanying soft electronic music and sounds.

It has quite a bit going on but it's in no way "busy" or distracting. I can fall asleep to it. It's very restful on poorly days or if you just need to chill, and so far is the favourite of my musical nature sound tracks in my ever growing collection.

And it's a real bargain.
on 10 March 2012
I only downloaded this a few days ago so I have not yet had a chance to listen to all of it as there is over 4 hours' of music, but what I have listed to so far has been lovely, very relaxing, and excellent value for money. Would be great to listen to anywhere you want to relax. I suffer from headaches and have played this with my room lit just by salt lamps and it was very tranquil and soothing.