4.0 out of 5 stars An absolute bargain
I love this album, all four tracks are at least an hour long, they all sound beautiful and are incredibly good value at 69pence each.

Published on 22 Feb 2010 by T. Maher

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't do it for me
Not the best in its class, but cheap, so value for money. Relaxation music can be very personal and be more effective on some people than others. Unfortunately, this doesn't really do it for me.
Published 12 months ago by Trafford Boy

4.0 out of 5 stars An absolute bargain, 22 Feb 2010
This review is from: Musical Meditations - Over 4 Hours Of Soothing Environmental Relaxation Music (MP3 Download)

My favourite track is Ocean Dreams, it features the sounds of sea birds as well as the ocean; the music it tranquil and peaceful, I have played it whilst at home alone and it sent my cockateil to sleep, I almost dropped off too as I was just relaxing in a comfy chair whilst listening to it.

I always have music playing whilst I'm at home because I suffer with tinnitus and find the silence deafening, so playing gentle music just tones down the constant buzzing I have listened to for the past 25 years.

I especially like to listen to music combined with nature sounds, it gives the impression of being outdoor whilst I'm indoors; I love to be outside, walking and enjoying nature, but the weather doesn't always permit in this country, so I find these tracks a form of escape to the great outdoors (minus the cold and wet).

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing music, 10 July 2011
L. Toombs (Northamptonshire) - See all my reviews
This is four hours of relaxing music with gentle sounds of water, rain and sea. Great if you want something soothing playing in the background. I have put it on my Kindle so that I can listen to it while I am reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent for relaxation, 23 Jan 2010
with over 4hours of relaxation it is excellent value for money!

The sounds which are recorded do sound like 'real life' sounds and arent computerized, each differnt meditation has sounds and light background music to suit whichever title it is, i found the meditation called Tropical Heaven to be the best one and being whisked off to a dessert island!

5.0 out of 5 stars So soothing and such great value, 3 May 2012
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I am delighted at receiving over 4 hours of stunning music for the price I paid. Wow! Downloaded to my iPod and even though the download took a fair while due to file size, it was worth the wait. I wanted this for relaxing background music whilst studying and it doesn't disappoint. In fact, its better than I hoped it would be. Ended up playing it in the background whilst we had dinner via my iPig (also bought from Amazon) and my OH said that the music relaxed him so much after a stressful day at work, what was it? etc.

Great! and such a bargain price, you just can't go wrong with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good relax, 22 Aug 2012
Real bargain!!!!!!I can only recommend and good quality all the way through. I have listened it on really hot day and it had managed to cool me down. I have purchased it as rather spontaneous buy and it is really worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't do it for me, 25 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great music to chill out to!, 22 Jan 2013
A great sounding CD, helps you clear your mind and fly into another world. The sounds and mixing on it are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and soothing, 24 July 2012
Mrs. B. S. Kemp "Beth Kemp" (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
I mostly use this as background music while working, as lyrics invade my brain so I need instrumental stuff. This lovely combination of gentle music and nature sounds also helps me remain calm and think clearly. An amazing bargain!

4.0 out of 5 stars relaxing ,tranquil music., 27 Oct 2013
4hours of soothing music for low price.....fab.
Helps me relax before dozing off and has helped with insomnia:)
I am very pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sends me to sleep, 25 May 2013
I find it very relaxing, though it did drive my husband to distraction and he made me wake up to turn it off!