Package Quantity: 1|Colour: DESIGN 1|Change

on 2 January 2012
This is a good lamp for the price regarding light output and colour. However, it failed already after one year of use in our kitchen (by no means heavy use, ca. 350h and 800 switches) - probably the shortest lifespan I ever experienced with this type of lamps.
on 11 September 2012
I originally wrote a very negative review about this item, because the seller accidentally shipped me some low quality unbranded 3500K lamps, rather than these high quality Bell branded 2700K ones. After complaining to the seller, they very kindly sent these replacement lamps at no extra charge, and without requiring me to return the old ones! So I now have twice as many lamps as expected, though the original 3500K ones are not of very much use.

These 2700K are branded Bell lamps, and are of excellent quality, being pretty indistinguishable from equivalent Philips or GE models. They give a nice, bright warm light with good colour rendering, and appear well made. Like most other 2D lamps, they initially come on pretty bright, and don't take long to reach full brightness.

So in conclusion, an excellent product at a very keen price. If you do order these lamps, make sure they really are 2700K ones, and if not, feel free to request replacements. I cannot fault the customer service offered by this seller.
on 25 October 2014
still waiting for the right bulb to be sent.they sent a 2 pin plug then would not take my word they had sent the wring bulb i was asked to take photographs then what i dont know how to send them i posted the bulb back at my own expense still waiting for replacement dont buy of these people unless you are very patient
on 3 August 2014
received broken item . tried to contacetd the sellel via email provided but not get any replay
awaful purchase . not recommented . avoid
on 4 September 2014
I waited 3weeks for my order and when it came it was the wrong size I had to send them back who payed for the return order joke
on 19 April 2013
Okay so this is my first purchase from Dependable Trading LTD, at the time they were the cheapest supplier & for less than £3 it's a low risk & was half the price of Homebase. The bulbs (I ordered 2) arrived in 2 days via 2nd class postage. The external packaging was thin card with the product protected inside by custom mold polystyrene which was more than adequate.

On to the light, I installed this in my bathroom as it's a 2700 warm light & the difference was noticeable straight away & makes a white bathroom look warmer. It takes 3 seconds to light up which was 2 seconds quicker than the old bulb & I can't complain.

Update
Without tempting fate it's December 2015 (2 & a half years after my purchase) & the bulb is still working without any issues.
on 4 September 2015
bought two of these for both bathrooms and both gone in less then one year. reasonably cheep bulb, but changing it every 8-9 months or so, is pretty annoying. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00SRNAYXK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1so switching to more expensive LED bulb
on 27 September 2014
lightbulb blew within 2 weeks
on 6 May 2015
You do NOT get the Eveready product advertised - it's a non branded cheap version.

Yes, it works, it's a lightbulb etc. but if I went into a shop and bought something in a box, I'd expect to find the thing I actually bought in the box.
on 10 September 2013
Had to be shipped out twice as the first bulb arrived broken, this was pretty annoying as there isn't a window in my bathroom. Both times took about a week to arrive, second one still has something shaking about inside the tube, however it worked when I installed it so not going to bother with the hassle of sending it back.

The 2700k colour temp of this Kosnic branded bulb makes my bathroom very orange, some of that's partly down to the currently cream coloured painted walls. Its definitely not as white or bright as the bulb its replacing so looks like I'll have to go shopping for a 3500k cool white bulb instead; especially as I plan to repaint the walls in grey, although not seen any for sale on Amazon or from the same vendor.