Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.19

on 18 November 2000
This record established the standard of excellence to which Priest stuck to for years to come. Victim of Changes is a classic with Rob Halford's performance being nothing less than stunning.Other highlights are "the ripper", "deceiver" and the excellent ballads "epitaph" and "dreamer deceiver".
on 29 March 2016
So far so Good. Unlike the other re-issues the tracks are in the right order and the album cover is correct. As long as no one has played God with the remastering this should be a good replacement for my well played original. Hopefully re-mastered from the original 2 track stereo reel to reel masters and not a CD! 180gram pressing.
on 19 May 2015
What can I say but a awesome album, one of priest best album this is an almighty rock album timeless classic no matter what form of rock you into this really deserves to be in your collection
on 25 December 2013
It would be better if I could actually download it straight to my PC, Amazon cloud player is ok but it has caused me more problems than I can write- I have trouble everytime I make a purchase; now I have been told download manager is not working properly and I have to remove a plugin- I don't know where the plug in actually is or how to delete it- I have NO extensions and this maddens me- I just wish they'd get rid of cloud player and sell us things like they used to.

Sorry for the whinge 'GREAT ALBUM'
on 23 September 2014
One of Priest's best albums. Buy it!!